• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed Advanced

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Ghostar97: Are you using the most recent version? I fixed both of those errors in 1.2.

nemesish: Beldum can be obtained as a prize in the Game Corner.

Thanks.
Now I'm going to evolve my pokemons to complete the dex.

A question:
Will there be any way to get into the Cerulean Cave?

Years
Ghostar97: Are you using the most recent version? I fixed both of those errors in 1.2.

nemesish: Beldum can be obtained as a prize in the Game Corner.

My Elastic Skin Drifblim just got hit by a Hitmonchan's Mach Punch :\ and it still gets hit by Electric type attacks

wZTDRSg.png
wySq95n.png

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
So I got stuck at Seafoam Islands b/c the left boulder that stops the current magically disappears when i drop it -_- so i just used walk through walls through it XD.

So i tried Nuzlocking this and so far none died thankfully.
So far I'm using:
Bea, Lumineon - Drizzle - Hydro Pump, Hurricane, Bug Buzz, Disarming Voice(where's moonblast? or dazzling gleam?)
Kyla, Sceptile - Sniper - X-Scissor, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade
James, Gallade - Sharp Blades - Sacred Sword, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade
Zero, Accelgor - Dry Skin - Bug Buzz, Energy Ball, AquaShuriken, Sludgebomb
Ruth, Pidgeot - No Guard - Hurricane, Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Heat Wave
Cass, Heliolisk - Dry Skin - Hyper Voice, Thunder, Dragon Pulse, Heat Wave

And im on my way to Giovanni now :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
"-Sevii islands were cut because they're just a pain."
That makes your hack everything other than advanced

Do you even played it? Because if you came here just for hating then shut up, please.
Sevii Islands are just bunch of sidequests with no connection to the main game, cuting them off is IMHO okay, and this hack is realy good, so instead of unreasonable hate just try it.

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Do you even played it? Because if you came here just for hating then shut up, please.
Sevii Islands are just bunch of sidequests with no connection to the main game, cuting them off is IMHO okay, and this hack is realy good, so instead of unreasonable hate just try it.
The thing is the hack has the letter "advanced" into it, wich should be basically a improved version of firered, but the fact that he removed a feature from firered isnt really what I can call advanced, and no I didnt came here to "hate".

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
That feature is not even a thing, just few battles that do nothing for gaming experience, and if you want to say that the number of new stuff in this hack is ruined because of this one uneeded thing then... yes, you are hating.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Spoiler:

^ All jokes aside (to those who aren't able to take them), a lot of people think Sevii Islands should be in a hack of FR if it is FR with just extra features. So I recommend adding them back or you're just going to keep getting negative feedback on the subject, especially since you said you might post-game content and that is exactly what Sevii Islands was. Otherwise good job so far and keep up the good work on adding newer features to the game. I like that you chose some pokemon from each region and didn't oversaturate the game with eight billion species. Are you thinking of adding any other features like wild double battles?

Years
Ok.. this has happened to me twice already, my game is freezing when I attack this Sliggoo using Acid Armor, I don't know if it's with the specific Pokemon you attack and the move you use, I'm using a Vespiquen with Acrobatics, both of the times it happened with the same Pokemon and move, again... I don't know if it's with the specific Pokemon you attack and the move, but it's frustrating...

Years
The only problem I've had is a nitpick more than anything, but the cries haven't been fully implemented. (I can't give all examples of this occuring, but several cries are still leftover from the original mons these Pokemon have replaced (For instance I heard Kingler's cry (I can't remember which Pokemon had it) even though Kingler's not in the dex at all)

Otherwise, this is a pretty damn good hack. (It seems to punish players for using frail Pokemon though (Either that or my mons constantly dying is me sucking at the game), though I assume this is a good thing)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I need some help. I've patched the game, and I can't get past the "In the world there are ..." part, it would go back to the title screen after clicking A on the last page

Years
The cries issue I talked about earlier, well, everything after Gogoat (Except Cubone/Marowak as they remain in the exact Pokedex numbers as they were in FireRed) doesn't have a proper cry. Not a huge issue, but it still kind of bugs me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
I really liked the sound of this hack and I just started and what do I just notice at the starter selection screen (that I didn't see in the screenshots beforehand).....puns...... beautiful fricking puns

I already love/hate this hack

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
I patched it onto a fire red rom and I cant get past the thing after the controls it sends me right back to the title screen?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Z-nogyroP, are you still updating this hack?

I bumped into this hack rather randomly, and tried it on a whim. I prefer hacks with a smaller number of well thought-out pokemon rather than the next collectathon of sprite swaps, and this doesn't disappoint. I haven't even gone far (Not even at Brock yet), and the pokemon choices are surprisingly thoughtful.

1. Do you have documentation on the new movesets of pokemon, rather than just the BST and abilities?
2. I'm enjoying even the trainer battles. Did you crank their intelligence up to max?
3. Is there/will there be an EXP share anywhere?

Last edited:

Aki

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
This looks great! I have a idea for post game maybe, add the alolan pokemon (if possible) on the sevii islands?

EDIT: nvm sevii islands are cut oops.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
So there is no Pikachu? So sad

1.Haha no
2.Yeah, and no Growlithe, but at least it has the eeveelutions and Houndoom line

yes it's a dumb name i know leave me alone

Respect, i don't mind

Yes my Pokemon gold hack has a dumb name too but who cares?

Last edited:
Back