• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Greninja stat troubles.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
I've got two shiny greninja. One I caught myself (nicknamed Gaiden. Get it?) and one I traded. Both have max IVs and EVs yet here are the statsat level 100:
Greninja Gaiden:
Attack; 226
Sp.att; 274
Defense; 187
Sp.def; 178
Speed; 343
Hp; 284
Nature: Impish

Traded Greninja:
Attack; 227
Sp.att; 305
Defense; 153
Sp.def; 178
Speed; 377
Hp; 285
Nature: Hasty

I have no idea how to get Gaiden's stats up anymore. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Part of it is the nature--Gaiden will never have as much Speed or Special Attack as the traded one due to their natures (and on the other hand, the traded one will never have as much Defense as yours).

Part of it is what exactly the EVs are placed into, and by how much. Are the EV trained in the exact same way? You only get 508 EVs to work with, and only up to 252 in a single stat.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
Part of it is the nature--Gaiden will never have as much Speed or Special Attack as the traded one due to their natures (and on the other hand, the traded one will never have as much Defense as yours).

Part of it is what exactly the EVs are placed into, and by how much. Are the EV trained in the exact same way? You only get 508 EVs to work with, and only up to 252 in a single stat.
Thanks, i had the nature boosts mixed up.

Back