• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Whos into Fashion

Whats your Style?

• Preppy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gangsta

• Alternative / Groupie

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Gothic

• Nerd

• Normie

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Supreme Trend Setter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nah, it's too fleeting for me. I just wear what I've found to be comfortable.

Comfort > Style

Q Man

Erm...
Years
Yeah, I don't try to go for the latest fashions and trends... It's just too much work trying to stay popular with the latest brand names, and it just gets WAY too expensive...

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
I myself Like to dress up in boy clothes... But I'm not much of a fashion freak.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'm a normie I guess, it's fine.:cool:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Q Man said:
I'm not... I just wear whatever keeps me from walking around nude all day :D :P
rofl.

Aaanyway.. I guess I'm a "normie". o_O Although I haven't heard that term before. *shrugs* I just wear whatever. *is a fashion disaster right now since she doesn't have to go anywhere* XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
dj lighty , i dont think ur a fashion disaster , no1 s a fashion disaster ...... fashion is what u make it

u dont hafta spend 600$ like me to become fashion savy

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I have my own sense of style...it kinda reminds me of Brock's from the anime...very outdoorsy (I always wear cargo pants with lotsa pockets so I don't lose anything...

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
Well, fashion is not every important to me, but I'd say I'm a blend of alternative/normie. I wear normal clothes, but I wear a lot of punkish type clothing, although not anything very punk. I like Billabong, Hurley, Independent, Fox Racing, Volcom, Dickies, OP Board Co. and things like that.

I also like my studded wrist band and stuff like that.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
"fashion" is a term i'll NEVER understand... it's just something relayed to the way you dress and at the same time, it's highly related to how society will judge you. They judge by appearance most of the time...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
I don't think I really fall into any of those categories to be completely honest. My fashoin sence is quite strange. I like rave pants, mini plaid or pleated skirts, arm warmers, etc. I like brightly-colored clothing so it reflects my artistic nature. Basically, anything really cute is great. n.n-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back