• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

Years
Hi! Post a picture of your current desktop/mobile background here!

Spoiler:

Here's the BG of my MBP.

Spoiler:

Here's my lock screen on my iPhone X.

Spoiler:

Here's the BG on my iPhone X.

What's yours?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Aww, wish I'd seen this last night. My desktop is at my house and I'm bumming around my parents' houses for a while so I can't grab a screenshot of that.

Instead here's a pic of it on the night I finally got my 3 monitor setup working. You can kinda see the wallpaper? It's a panoramic screenshot from a Ghibli movie stretched across all three screens and it's gorgeous.
Spoiler:

As for my laptop, I actually have it shifting every 15 minutes between random wallpapers from a selection of like 350+ that I like, ahaha. I decided for my screencap I'd just use a recent addition which is a photo I took of the cherry blossoms here last weekend because it's pretty on-brand for me. 8)
Spoiler:

And for my phone, my lock screen is my baby boy doing a cute blep and my main screen I just changed today so I dunno if it'll work out or not yet, but I'm hitting another Kingdom Hearts phase and Marluxia's my fave so I wanted him on my homescreen. :v I might colour in this manga page and use that version instead so it's not quite so high-contrast.
Spoiler:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Seeing other people's tastes is always fun.
Here's mine:

yjvSbbb.png

The background has seen better days though.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I discovered this while scrolling through fan art of Watership Down. It's not the best quality for a wallpaper, but I couldn't resist!

Spoiler:

Cherrim said:
Instead here's a pic of it on the night I finally got my 3 monitor setup working. You can kinda see the wallpaper? It's a panoramic screenshot from a Ghibli movie stretched across all three screens and it's gorgeous.
Spoiler:

That looks great! I have those Ghibli wallpapers too, along with many others. <3

Years
I feel weird having pretty full desktop on my pc... Well, you won't understand most of it anyway:

Spoiler:

My lockscreen is nice and simple... And Pokémon theme:

Spoiler:

I won't post my mobile background, because I have my gf there, so you have to imagine that.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
YTa3VKm.png

I actually just changed it, use to be just whatever the computer put it as. Might have to change it again.

Last edited:
Back