• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Humanum Familiares (OOC/SU)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
*sigh* I have no idea what to do for this RP. -Nocturnal never posts and I'm not going to keep bunnying him :( I really don't want to have to drop out but you guys are on page 12 and I've missed out on every major event so far. I have no idea what to do :(

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
*sigh* I have no idea what to do for this RP. -Nocturnal never posts and I'm not going to keep bunnying him :( I really don't want to have to drop out but you guys are on page 12 and I've missed out on every major event so far. I have no idea what to do :(

Have you talked to him? Ask him if he has dropped out. If he has, just take control of the character unless you want to drop out with him, which I assume that you don't since you just said that you don't want to. Talk to him first, then see what happens from there.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I've asked him many times to post and he never does. Most of my posts I've made are Bunnying him to catch us up, I really don't want to take control of his character though :(

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I've asked him many times to post and he never does. Most of my posts I've made are Bunnying him to catch us up, I really don't want to take control of his character though :(

I'm not really saying that you should ask him to post, I'm saying that you should ask him if he still wants to be in the RP. If he's not posting, it could mean that he doesn't want to RP in this RP anymore.

If you don't want to take control of his character, well, yeah that's your choice, but if he does quit...It's either control it, or lose out. D= Which is kind of bad 'cause we were talking about cool-ish plot twists together. ;~;

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Congratulations everyone! We have won both the best rookie roleplay and most original roleplay awards for the August/september RP awards!

I'd like to thank all of you for helping the RP achieve this status.

However on a sadder note I've waited long enough and I'm sick of it. I'm not letting this RP die.

The following people have been kicked:

XxSweetDreamsxX
-DeepImpact-
Draginja
Godzil

Ichiro left the RP for personal reasons and now Skymin is on her own. I have left her on the list as I do not know if she still wishes to partake in the RP or not. Skymin if you do not wish to wait any further than I will take you from the list however I would first like to say that...

SUs Have been REOPENED!

Which means that new players may or may not be joining so that should be kept in mind.

Players on their last legs:

I've noticed that there has been growing inactivity and I want to stop that as soon as possible. So I'm sorry but if that means I have to take action then I will if the following people do not post soon then they will also be booted, Im sorry but theres no other option for me.

Genevieve and Nocturnal

CyBeastSaber and Raikiri

In summary:

This has been an informative announcement in the ways I will be trying to keep this RP alive.

We won two awards recently, I'm not going to let us die so soon after that. Thank you.

~AR

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I've been unable to post mostly because Cy hasn't been active as of late (10 days to be precise). I was giving Cy the benefit of the doubt, believing that our characters will continue to interact or whatever, but it seems inactivity has been the theme for him.

Therefore, I am at lost of what to do.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I have a couple of ideas to help remedy that situation, Rai. Assuming Cy has flown the coop:

1) You or Skymin can decide to have one of your characters discover, kind of like Aura's character, that they also have magic in them and they... adopt(?) the other because their mage was the one that was killed (in reference to the headmaster's quick blurb in one of the past posts stating that he had to kill another student; and then the other dies but the two familiars survive due to their own bond)

2) Keeping the last part of idea one, the mage being killed, but instead having my sub-character Miku discover some magic potential during her stay in the school and she "adopts" your character.

... Or some other magical third idea that I haven't thought up yet XD

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I could go for option 2 personally. Seems simple enough and having Cody crash an already crowded room full of people seems potentially hilarious.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Hey, at least Kiroku will have some back-up now ;p

And I'm not sure how big Miharu's room's supposed to be, but I guess there will have to be a third bed in there and most of the free space will be gone XD

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I have no idea how you would implement this, but I am definitely in this new development.

Cody takes up a lot of room. He is a big guy.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
hmmm... you could say that Cody's mage commanded him to live on and find a new mage that could work well in tandem with him, and the headmaster gave him the power to sense and see the aura of the person that could realize this command. And all he has to do is kiss her to make the bond.

Ideally, it would be hilarious for Cody to just barge in when the three are sleeping and kiss her; Miku and Kiroku's reactions would be priceless XD

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I'll keep that in mind. I may be able to do something with that. Cody is comedy relief after all. Though it feels like I am retconning his origin story. Any ideas how to delete his current master from the story? Killing off a character feels drastic X____X

Last edited:

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
I'd like to join this RP, if I may. I've skimmed over all twelve pages and the story is just awesome. I plan on trying my hand at playing a male mage, seeing as you don't have any of those.

I'll complete my SU when I'm done writing my midterm today.
Done!

Name: Caeli (pronounced Kylie) Daine

History: Caeli used to be a very small, frail child, and this gave him a lot of grief at school. His small stature and his 'girly' name caused him to be bullied by the older kids. He spent most of his life before Tristein Academy ducking behind garbage cans and hiding in bathroom stalls in order to avoid being teased and beaten. His parents always encouraged him to stand up to the bullies, but Caeli knew that would just get him beaten up even more. When he was accepted into Tristein Academy, Caeli was ecstatic. Maybe this was his chance at a new life! By then, he had grown up a bit and wasn't so frail anymore. No one would call him a girl now. Unfortunately, he ended up being terrible at casting magic, giving the other students something completely new to make fun of him about. It was then that he decided he wouldn't take this crap anymore. He trained physically every day, building his strength and learning how to fight. Once he was confident enough in his new strength, the next time someone teased him about his magic he punched them in the face. Of course he got in trouble for doing so, but now that he knew the power of being a bully there was no way he'd stop anytime soon.

Personality: In one word, Caeli is a bully. He'll threaten anyone who even dares to look at him the wrong way. This isn't because he's a mean-hearted guy, though. He just doesn't want to become the weak little boy he was before, and he thinks being a bully is the only way to do that. He is a very headstrong and determined guy, never backing down from a challenge. He's loyal to what few friends he has and he would never let anything bad happen to them. Deep down, he just wants to be accepted by his peers, but he doesn't know how. If someone were to unlock his kinder side, maybe then he would have a chance. He already hates his commoner familiar even though he hasn't spoken to them yet. They simply display his magical incompetence to the public and humiliate him further.

Magic school: Air

Appearance:
Ikuto-shugo-chara-vs-tokyo-mew-mew-20384498-395-300.png
(are pictures okay?)

Amount of time spent RPing: Medium

Partner: random

Last edited:
Back