• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
Edit: Never mind, just got a Kangaskhan by evolving Kangaskid. Seems to be random like Wurmple to Silcoon/Cascoon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 9, 2016
Still a little upset that I actually tried to catch every Pokemon available in beta10 (back when the first page stated that it would be compatible with beta 11). Kinda makes me want to just wait until at least beta 12 (or just actual play the game like a normal person I guess lol).

As a side note, I'm surprise people are still helping others who keep asking how to download/ apply the patch properly. Most sites like Gbatemp often just give/ get fed up and start ignoring them altogether. Kinda saves them a lot of drama in the long run (*looks back at some of the summer posts on here.*)

Heck I think I said something similar back then as well, but meh not trying to start something, just a little curious at everyone's tolerance lately.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
kwcHfd6.png
mqdOBhY.png
TcnDY96.png
AwFZDSY.png
mgynkRG.png

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Another question why the pikachu have mega evolution? raichu is last form of pikachu

Nintendo/Gamefreak never confirmed or said that mega evolution has to be for the FINAL evolution of the Pokemon. It's just that all the mega evolution we've gotten so far happens to be for the final stage of the Pokemon. Heck, the anime even hinted/stated that a mega stones for Pikachu and Dendede exist.

The only thing Nintendo/Gramefreak said about mega evolution is that it draws out a special power from the Trainer and Pokemon's bonds are strong. The pokemon doesn't have to be at the final stage for it to have a strong bond.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2022
Hey Aethestode! First off great hack, truly the most complete i've ever seen around.
Now, i have only one question: i recently patched my firered with beta 11e, and now i've finished the whole campaign, but i keep wondering if my current save will be supported for later versions?? i've spent really a lot of time on this one, it'd be a shame to lose everything i've worked on. i've even done some research on this but there isn't much info/forums around about the rom hack, so i couldn't find the answer anywhere. and since i'm already writing, i read somewhere that beta 12 will come out before march, can you confirm? thanks for the time, again good job!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 20, 2019
Can someone help me find Fresh Water, i missed it but i dont know where to find it so i cant continue..

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Nintendo/Gamefreak never confirmed or said that mega evolution has to be for the FINAL evolution of the Pokemon. It's just that all the mega evolution we've gotten so far happens to be for the final stage of the Pokemon. Heck, the anime even hinted/stated that a mega stones for Pikachu and Dendede exist.

The only thing Nintendo/Gramefreak said about mega evolution is that it draws out a special power from the Trainer and Pokemon's bonds are strong. The pokemon doesn't have to be at the final stage for it to have a strong bond.
Then why doesn't Ash's Pikachu start to Mega Evolve (like Greninja) if he has such a close bond with it?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Then why doesn't Ash's Pikachu start to Mega Evolve (like Greninja) if he has such a close bond with it?

Because he's missing the Pikachu megastone............

In addition, Ash Greninja's special form isn't stated or confirmed to be a "MEGA" evolution.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Can someone help me find Fresh Water, i missed it but i dont know where to find it so i cant continue..

You can buy them in any Pokemon Mart (interact with the refrigerator).

Hey Aethestode! First off great hack, truly the most complete i've ever seen around.
Now, i have only one question: i recently patched my firered with beta 11e, and now i've finished the whole campaign, but i keep wondering if my current save will be supported for later versions?? i've spent really a lot of time on this one, it'd be a shame to lose everything i've worked on. i've even done some research on this but there isn't much info/forums around about the rom hack, so i couldn't find the answer anywhere. and since i'm already writing, i read somewhere that beta 12 will come out before march, can you confirm? thanks for the time, again good job!

Current save file won't be supported for Beta 12. Beta 12 would be completely different (gameplay and graphic), so might as well just enjoy Beta 11 for what it is.

No, it's not going to be released before March or at March.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Actually, it is.

"This phenomenon is also said to have happened just once several hundred years ago in the Kalos region, but it remains shrouded in mystery." I believe it is not mega evolution though I haven't watched the kalos episodes yet but I still think it is not mega evolution because there is no sentence or hint that indicates this change is a mega evolution. I want to see if you have proof though because I'm really interested in this form change of Greninja even though it looks kinda bad

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 10, 2016
Is there any way to play this rom hacks on android devices through emulaters, I download the Beta 11 file and it's not recognized by my emulaters. Anyone?

Nevermind, I did something very dumb. Also this rom is really looking good thank you for putting your time in it and making it look great :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Actually, it is.

No, it is not (unless you have the source to prove otherwise). Nintendo never stated that the special form for Ash's Greninja is a mega evolution (it was simply titled as "Ash-Greninja"). There's also nothing indicating that it is (e.g. the requirement of keystone or mega stone).

Just because a Pokemon underwent a form change doesn't mean it's a mega evolution. Plenty of Pokemon in the past goes through form changes (e.g. Castform, Giratina, Rotom, etc), but they're not MEGA EVOLUTION. Even in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Groudon and Kyogre goes through drastic form change in battle similar to Mega Evolution, but it is regarded as primal reversion.

Ttar0914

Years
No, it is not (unless you have the source to prove otherwise). Nintendo never stated that the special form for Ash's Greninja is a mega evolution (it was simply titled as "Ash-Greninja"). There's also nothing indicating that it is (e.g. the requirement of keystone or mega stone).

Just because a Pokemon underwent a form change doesn't mean it's a mega evolution. Plenty of Pokemon in the past goes through form changes (e.g. Castform, Giratina, Rotom, etc), but they're not MEGA EVOLUTION. Even in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Groudon and Kyogre goes through drastic form change in battle similar to Mega Evolution, but it is regarded as primal reversion.

That's true. Although it's a Forme change, it really has never been stated, that Ash-Greninja is Greninja's mega evolution. It has been stated though, that this Forme of Greninja equals the power of a mega evolved Pokémon. In XY&Z 13 even Alain was surprised about Greninja's power, as he saw this transformation for the first time while Ash's Greninja was battling Sawyer's Sceptile. This is an actual picture from the last episode, which proofs, that Ash-Greninja's power equals the power of a mega evolved Pokémon.
DP60.jpg

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
Hi I just have read this and I went to Pallet Forest but Mew isn't there. Do I have to do something else than wining the Orange League?

I'm having the same issue :c

Edit: also, Daisy wont give me my orange league trophy r.r

Last edited:
Back