• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social: Social Media is Recruiting! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Social Media Team Applications

This is NOT an April Fools prank!

PC's Social Media Team needs new Facebook team members. We currently have over 2,700 people following the page and we would love to add a few extra team members to help engage & interact with our followers! I highly encourage you to apply, even if you think you may not be good enough or that you might not have enough experience. We only require a minimum of two-three quality posts a week, so if you have the time and passion please consider applying.

What do we want?

You will primarily be responsible for thinking up of your own unique content to promote. You can share interesting content from Reddit, post a meme or two, post quizzes, engage with our followers and share news — there are so many fun things you can do!

As a Facebook team member we request you use your best judgment on whether certain content should be promoted on Facebook. You will have to write up the promotion post as well as include relevant images if you feel any would fit and crediting all fan content creators if their work is used (while respecting any fan content creators who ask that their works not be used even with credit).​

Lastly, you will be required to involve yourself in discussions related to your platform in the Social Media Staff Lounge. Here is where our team comes together to plan events, look at and discuss statistics, or just keep up with what their fellow team members are doing.

So what do you say?

If you're interested in applying to be a Facebook team member, fill out one of the following applications and send it to me in a private message. Keep in mind I will not reply to your application unless I have a question/concern.

Because this is a PC Staff position there will be a selection process and a discussion on each interested candidate. We will be evaluating each applicant's forum activity, demeanor, and perceived ability to do the job applied for. For this reason part of your application includes the submission of examples of the type of work you would be contributing to the team (see applications for details).

Facebook Application Questions:

Have you managed a Facebook group or page before?

Why do you think you are suited to this position?

Please write up a sample post (minimum one, however feel free to include more than one sample to support your application):​

When is the deadline?

We'll continue accepting applications until we find enough fitting applicants to bring onto the team, so that could range from a few days to a few weeks (or possibly longer). For that reason it's best to get your applications in as soon as possible!

Final notes:
While we are currently actively seeking Social Media Staff for Facebook, there is no telling what team members we'll need in the future, though, so if you don't get selected this time around... you're not out of the running forever.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM/VM any of your SMT Senior Staff for more information. Good luck!

Remember that all applications must be sent by PM to me (Ho-Oh). Please do not post them in this thread.

- SMT Senior Staff (Dragon, Brendino, Ho-Oh)

Credit to previous SMT Senior Staff for thread write-up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back