• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
A lot of you probably don't remember / know who I am, but I thought I'd see if PC has a LoL thread regardless, just in case. ;p I've been playing League of Legends for a few months now; it's pretty much the main way I spend my online time these days. I main support (Sona, Lulu, Taric, I can play Soraka but hate doing so because she's boring to me, learning some others like Leona), learning to AD carry and mid. If anyone here remembers me and wants to add me even if just to say hi (keeping in mind I leave LoL open 24/7 so I'm often afk when people message me ;___;!), I'm jumpluffers on the NA server. <3

Awesome!
I'd like to try Lulu out, but I need more RP. I have enough IP, but I need to save it for runes.

I don't really play support, but I should learn to.
I usually play AP mid.
I main Fizz. I also play Kennen, Tristana, and Annie a lot.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I LOVE KENNEN AND TRISTANA ♥♥♥♥

I unlocked Tristana when I started out to pad my character count, thought she was super qt and all that, but when I tried her vs. bots I realised she's just an absurdly fun character. Same for Kennen during his free week -- I'm saving up for AD carry runes, scaling mana regen yellows, Miss Fortune, and Kennen now because they're so enjoyable to play. I guess I like things with good laning phases in general, because in normals nothing ever gets to lategame zz but Tristana has a ridiculous lategame anyway and Kennen still brings THAT ULT to the table.

I kinda have a rule where I only play cute or fabulous or pretty characters haha... I think Fizz is very cute! But I'm all about yordles. :>

Lulu is amazing to play, and she can do anything (though I have never tried her jungling lol >__> not sure how her clear would be but she would have amazing ganks because of all her CC -- even roaming with her as support can set up some good kills). Aside from her kit, which always keeps things interesting via the amount of options it presents at one time, she has the cutest laugh and she's so sparkly and hnsdgjdflgd EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS PERFECT. She is so well-made.

I started playing this game when Lulu was revealed, and she is what kept me interested for the next few weeks -- the thought that Lulu would be free and I would get to play her and find out if I liked her as much as I did from the patch preview was a huge motivating factor. Then when I played Lulu, I played her all week because I found she even exceeded my deliciously high expectations. I rushed to level 20 so I could spend my IP on support runes, then ground for more IP to buy her with a week later and never looked back. tl;dr: Lulu is a great champion, I don't know anyone who has been disappointed by her, so when you get the chance to buy her, you should totally do so and invest a little time into learning her. Remember to spam /laugh! ♥

The nice thing about Lulu is that she's versatile, and although Riot is attempting to shoehorn her into support, you don't need to learn her as a support. You could just play her top or even mid, and then when you have a grasp on the champion's capabilities you could learn support with her (she's kinda a unique support in some respects, but I learned a lot about teamfighting as a support from playing a lot of Lulu, because that's where she truly excels). Or you could just learn her support then play top/mid/jungle/whatever when you feel confident. :D

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I'll accept you either now or in the morning, going to sleep soon~

Hope we can play sometime :> and that you've made the most of this double IP weekend for your runes! I didn't grind as much as I should have tbh, but I still played a lot the last few days so I feel a little worn out lol ;_; there was a day where I went nuts after a dry spell and played seven normals (went 5-2), then the double IP weekend started the next day so I felt a bit dumb :/ haha...

Nice to meet you regardless~!

Years
Sent!
If you just saw a request from someone named "deadlyskittles", it was me :P
Well, I'm trying. I went from around 5k to 9.6, still going.
I'm not doing too good right now. Most of my teammates are horrible, or rage a lot.
I had a 6 game losing streak a few days ago.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I LOVE KENNEN AND TRISTANA ♥♥♥♥

I unlocked Tristana when I started out to pad my character count, thought she was super qt and all that, but when I tried her vs. bots I realised she's just an absurdly fun character. Same for Kennen during his free week -- I'm saving up for AD carry runes, scaling mana regen yellows, Miss Fortune, and Kennen now because they're so enjoyable to play. I guess I like things with good laning phases in general, because in normals nothing ever gets to lategame zz but Tristana has a ridiculous lategame anyway and Kennen still brings THAT ULT to the table.

I kinda have a rule where I only play cute or fabulous or pretty characters haha... I think Fizz is very cute! But I'm all about yordles. :>

Lulu is amazing to play, and she can do anything (though I have never tried her jungling lol >__> not sure how her clear would be but she would have amazing ganks because of all her CC -- even roaming with her as support can set up some good kills). Aside from her kit, which always keeps things interesting via the amount of options it presents at one time, she has the cutest laugh and she's so sparkly and hnsdgjdflgd EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS PERFECT. She is so well-made.

I started playing this game when Lulu was revealed, and she is what kept me interested for the next few weeks -- the thought that Lulu would be free and I would get to play her and find out if I liked her as much as I did from the patch preview was a huge motivating factor. Then when I played Lulu, I played her all week because I found she even exceeded my deliciously high expectations. I rushed to level 20 so I could spend my IP on support runes, then ground for more IP to buy her with a week later and never looked back. tl;dr: Lulu is a great champion, I don't know anyone who has been disappointed by her, so when you get the chance to buy her, you should totally do so and invest a little time into learning her. Remember to spam /laugh! ♥

The nice thing about Lulu is that she's versatile, and although Riot is attempting to shoehorn her into support, you don't need to learn her as a support. You could just play her top or even mid, and then when you have a grasp on the champion's capabilities you could learn support with her (she's kinda a unique support in some respects, but I learned a lot about teamfighting as a support from playing a lot of Lulu, because that's where she truly excels). Or you could just learn her support then play top/mid/jungle/whatever when you feel confident. :D
Fyi, trundle is the cutest yordle in the entire game. :P

I bought some new characters: Karthus, Nidalee and Wukong. Nidalee is just fun as hell especially going what I've heard as her "ubernuke" build, which is just AP to one-shot squishy characters with her spear. Although I tried going her as an AD bruiser sort of character by this guide I was following roughly, and went 14/0 on my first try. :D

Karthus is just insanely powerful. Even though I've only played two games with him, I've been fed in both games and was just wow. Although that could be to the fact that I was up against an Alistar in mid because they had no ranged, but I'm not complaining. Went 29/8 in that game.

I suck at Wukong, period.

Years

Fyi, trundle is the cutest yordle in the entire game. :P

I bought some new characters: Karthus, Nidalee and Wukong. Nidalee is just fun as hell especially going what I've heard as her "ubernuke" build, which is just AP to one-shot squishy characters with her spear. Although I tried going her as an AD bruiser sort of character by this guide I was following roughly, and went 14/0 on my first try. :D

Karthus is just insanely powerful. Even though I've only played two games with him, I've been fed in both games and was just wow. Although that could be to the fact that I was up against an Alistar in mid because they had no ranged, but I'm not complaining. Went 29/8 in that game.

I suck at Wukong, period.
Did anyone complain about kill securing stealing?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Wow I remember Kylie from ages ago.

Is everyone here on NA because if so I will have to swap and work on getting level 30 so I can play with you all.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Did anyone complain about kill securing stealing?

In PvP, rarely.
In Co-op vs AI, alot.

It's mainly caused by the fact that people try to get as many kills as possible in Co-op vs AI while people in PvP mode are more of a team and trying to Kill Secure as much as they can.

(Hehe... 54 assist with Janna on Co-Op vs AI)

Years
I just played a bot game with Corki earlier today, bought one of those snowball items, and went 23/0/14. I could have had more kills, but I didn't want to hog all of them :|
I had just a bit over 400 AD. So OP.

@Razer302
Make that NA account soon :P I need more people to play with. Normal solo queue is horrible :|

Edit: Just had to queue dodge for the first time.
Team picked Yi, Gangplank, Ashe, and another melee champ that I forgot. Unbalanced.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
Was a competitive gamer of LoL before. Name is LOLCAWCAWCAW. Has reached high 1900s in the beginnings of season 2. I play from time to time now.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Accidently 'Kill Secured' a kog'maw when I planned on stunning the enemies for more crowd control. But the arrow passed them by and hit a very low health kog'maw. That game they complained to me for being a feeder because our lane failed miserably because my teammate got very kill-hungry most of the time while I tried to zone them out and farm carefully.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
Anyone is welcome to add me; Phazae

Akali, Dr. Mundo, Lux, Rammus and Nocturne are probably my favourites.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Did a solo top with Fiora and ***** Morde up bad, we did have 2 monkeys on our team as always, namely:

Graves: End Game score 0/10/2

Leona: End Game scoree 0/12/2

and Voila! we lost a 4 v 5 ^___^

That Match making algorithm needs a ton of work.......

Back