• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'm on Tumblr more often than PC, because it offers a lot more to be in terms of a social experience at nighttime, as PC tends to die off after 7pm my time :///

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
So much procrastination when I'm on PC. Then again, I procrastinate all of the time, anyway. Sometimes I forget to eat because of the internet hehe. I usually don't get on here until after I finish everything I need to get done, though, at least.

I used to PM a friend on here several times throughout the day. I remember PC causing the opposite of procrastination back then-- I would end up dragging myself out of bed so I'd have time to reply to their message before starting the day.

Found another splinter. Any suggestions about how to get the darn things out of my hands? I've already tried tape and it didn't work. I can't see the splinters.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Activate the Sharingan Jess! Maybe get someone else to take them out since your vision isn't really good.
PC sucks up my internet time but I procrastinate because I'm TERRIBLY lazy. Why make an homework when you can lay in your bed?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Totally just had to google that.
I hadn't even thought of that haha. Maybe I should try while wearing my glasses. Or I'll just leave them go and deal with the occasional pain when I forget and touch something.

I'm...partially lazy. If I don't get anything done, I feel excessively lazy and have to go do something. But I also spend hours lurking on the internet. I do use some of the time I'm on the computer to draw or recolor sprites (working on a Tyranitar right now).

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
o_____o; its ok Nathan your not a noob but its one of the most known shows on Cartoon Network! Its rly funnyi suggest you watch it!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I dont watch CN that much too. Good old times that was my favorite show when i was a kid lol.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The only time I watch CN is for Adventure Time , Pokemon, and Regular Show nowadays. Just not as often as I used to cause I don't find a lot of their original shows really good as they used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back