• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Project Spheal
Okay guys, you've probably realised this already but this was an April Fools joke.

However, the patch file in the attachment is still a playable game, Project Spheal. It's a short game with a few puzzles and an (almost) impossible final boss fight. It should take around 30 minutes to complete, and I'm interested in reading your comments about this "different" kind of hack. Did you enjoy the puzzles? The random storyline? The final boss? Having Went as a Pokémon?

The screenshots are from Project Shinx, an unnamed hack I've been working on. Its features will be a more reasonable version of the features in this thread's first post. Project Shinx is currently recruiting skilled individuals in order to make one of the greatest hacks in PokéCommunity. The current team consists of me and Shinx (Manipulation), so if you're interested in helping in any way, just drop me a Visitor Message.

2it0j5u.jpg

Original thread:
Spoiler:

Attachments

• Beta 9.0.rar
    60.6 KB · Views: 5,307
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
Omg, clearly his strong point isn't reading! But this hack looks really good so i'm playing it now. Unfortunately I must be having a massive blonde moment since I can't get past the intro part. I don't know what it wants me to do, I read the secretary note 50 times now :p

Edit: I mass clicked the last button and some how it opened up never mind!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Omg, clearly his strong point isn't reading! But this hack looks really good so i'm playing it now. Unfortunately I must be having a massive blonde moment since I can't get past the intro part. I don't know what it wants me to do, I read the secretary note 50 times now :p

You have to click the buttons under the paintings in the order corresponding to the note.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Wow, nice job!
Not sure if I'm going to play this or not, but if I am to try out any pokemon hack anytime soon, it's gonna be this one.

Sounds like most (if not all the) things about this game should be well-designed and planned. Not sure what to think about the game involving 9 rivals in it although battling (and interacting with) them might be even totally optional. I mean, having so many rivals out there is strange, and the rivals might be totally generic people as well unless you have planned this out really well.

Well anyway, it's still a fangame and not like fangames would have to be extraordinary in every possible way (although I do like trying to make my own hack stand out that way as well).

But yeah... I persoanally see this hack being something else and I believe it stands out from the rest :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
This hack is really difficult and makes you think, well in the beginning since i'm not far into the game yet. A walk through is seriously needed :p. I'm stuck in this never ending forest. I'm not completely sure what to do either :S

Back