• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now introducing... Trivianan forms!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Slugma is now Ice type and its body is now a glob of something squishy that leaves a sticky and sweet trail as it moves, it comes in a variety of colors too. Theyre favorites of kids but parents seem to dislike them as pets. They get eaten a lot in the wild, so many Daycares and cities have shelters for them.

Geodude?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Geodude is now a rock overgrown with moss (logically a Rock/Grass type). With the foliage seeping into the rock (its head, and therefore its brains), Trivianan Geodude have gained a superior intelligence. Any traveler misinterpreting them for a regular rock, will fear their wrath!

Girafarig?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Its lost its electricty for a more Psychic lighted approach, and spends time in the deepest water to think. It's a Psychic/Water type and is extremely Special-Attack based, and many trainers use them so they are in high demand by poachers. Their intelligence is also shown by entertainers' performances with them.

Roggenrola?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
It's a Steel-type now and has Heavy Metal. It has a new signature move called "Head Bang", which is a multiple-hit Steel-type move. It also has an appandage that resembles a guitar neck above its head.

Elgyem?

Lycanthropy

Years
But Mew already has the DNA of everything, how can it possibly be different?

Ok, then... Trivianan Mew remains exactly the same, but its colors change to RAINBOW! :D

Qwilfish?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 12, 2019
Qwilfish is the same, except its ability is now STANCE CHANGE, giving him Attack form(Kinda resembling a Sharpedo with rounder body and spikes) And Defense form( Real spiky intimidating bowling ball-forme)

Weezing.

Adam Levine

Years
Weezing is a Steel-type. It cannot fly and instead glides and jumps around, just like Kirby. Also it is cute.

Krabby?

Lycanthropy

Years
Krabby has become a full Steel type robot, rust-proof of course. His shears have been replaced by actual scissors and his sensors allow it to see even in the darkness of the fast ocean floor.

Houndoom?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Houndoom has adapted to become Grass/Dark. It's horns and body bones have turned into branches during the process, and tiny trees grow out from them.

Swalot

PageEmp

Years
Machoke is now brown in colour and has limbs made of mud, and so becomes Ground/Fighting. It can hurl mud from it's hands to attack.

Magneton

Adam Levine

Years
Magneton attracts all the ladies. It's a Steel/Fighting, three-bodied masculine, cycloptic Pokémon with a new a ability: Charisma. It makes all Pokémon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it.

...I went there.

Miltank?

PageEmp

Years
Miltank is now Normal/Rock. It is completely made of rock now, and is statue-like.

Serperior

Lycanthropy

Years
The Pok?mon you forgot to mention is a Fire type now and uhm... yeah, this won't work. So I'll just name one for the next poster...

Salamence?

PageEmp

Years
Salamence has transformed into a dark, shadowy substance and is now Ghost/Deagon. Is it dead? No, but I think it's possesed.

Haunter

Back