• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year 2014 ~ FC&G Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Member of the Year 2014
At Fan Clubs & Groups, hosted by Axeliira.
Introduction Rules Voting Main Thread
Let's introduce...
History of MotY
Member of the Year, or MotY, is a popular annual PokeCommunity event that brings together regulars of the many facets of the community to vote on whom they believe should be crowned the "Member of the Year". Completely subjectively based, members have the ability to decide who should be Member of the Year and why, as well as vote on various other superlative categories. In the past, superlatives included "Most likely to become PC's Next Top Model" and "Most likely to turn all members into Pokemon."
Anything else we should know?

As the event grows in age, so too does the setup. That's why in recent years we've introduced the sectional ballot. The sectional ballot is a ballot moderators of various forum sections on PokeCommunity use to engage their regulars in the event. Members in each section can vote on those that they think deserve the spotlight for doing various things, such as being a highly consistent poster or being known for high quality thread creation.​
Please guide us...
Before we begin, let's take a moment to read these rules.
» You may vote for any member in any category.
» You may not vote for yourself in any category.
» You may vote for no more than three members per category.
» You may not vote from more than one account; vote rigging invalidates your ballot.
» You may only post votes here; no discussion is allowed.
Voting process
How does it all go?
The voting process is extremely simple. All you have to do is copy the entire ballot, paste it into the reply box, and fill it out. Write the names of the people you're voting for beside the category and when you're done, click reply - you're finished! The votes will be tallied around the New Year and the results announced in 2015. Isn't that exciting? So, what are you waiting for? Get to voting!​
Finally, the categories!
I'm buying the drinks! [Most Dedicated Clubber] -
So I heard this place is epic! [Best Club] -
Life of the party! [Clubber of the Year] -
Return to Top

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm buying the drinks! [Most Dedicated Clubber] - Leijon, El Héroe Oscuro, Axeliira
So I heard this place is epic! [Best Club] - Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club
Life of the party! [Clubber of the Year] - Leijon

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'm buying the drinks! [Most Dedicated Clubber] - Anna, Sonata
So I heard this place is epic! [Best Club] - He is already here. ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub
Life of the party! [Clubber of the Year] - Sonata

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm buying the drinks! [Most Dedicated Clubber] - Anna, Leijon, Axeliira
So I heard this place is epic! [Best Club] - The Game Grumps Fan Club - WHAT IS THIS?!
Life of the party! [Clubber of the Year] - Leijon

Years
I'm a bit saddened nobody else is voting

I'm buying the drinks! [Most Dedicated Clubber] - Anna, Axeliira, Leijon
So I heard this place is epic! [Best Club] - Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club
Life of the party! [Clubber of the Year] -Axeliira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back