• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
Went back and looked, there's no collision detection in the first room you start in:
https://prnt.sc/fj9ror
arrows show the point of entry and squares show the area I can walk around outside the frame (probably not as important as areas I can exit the screen. Forgot to mark it but I can walk through the side of the staircase to go down the stairs.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
https://prnt.sc/fj9x7d
no collision through this fence, there's also a hole in the back that lets me go out of bounds through routes without pokemon, Bulbasaur got lost in it once already.

https://prnt.sc/fj9zd0
don't have any pokemon on rt.2 and these trainers will just follow me right into the water without collision :)

PS. i'm not trying to be a d!ck.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
https://prnt.sc/fj9x7d
no collision through this fence, there's also a hole in the back that lets me go out of bounds through routes without pokemon, Bulbasaur got lost in it once already.

https://prnt.sc/fj9zd0
don't have any pokemon on rt.2 and these trainers will just follow me right into the water without collision :)

PS. i'm not trying to be a d!ck.
No offense taken. I appreciate the fact that you take time to report this to me :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
got to a rival encounter and the game softlocked since I didn't have any pokemon ;p granted it wouldn't have except that my rival just kind of sat and upon going back a previous route it softlocked.

EDIT: one thing i forgot to mention, you can see black areas in rt2 if you go in the grass below the pond area, may want to add some padding there.

Last edited:

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
got to a rival encounter and the game softlocked since I didn't have any pokemon ;p granted it wouldn't have except that my rival just kind of sat and upon going back a previous route it softlocked.
Thanks. All will be fixed in the next update.
EDIT: one thing i forgot to mention, you can see black areas in rt2 if you go in the grass below the pond area, may want to add some padding there.
Thanks. All will be fixed in the next update.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2018
Hi JokerBen, with 170-200 pokemon are catch able so how many pokemon in total?
Would be nice if all of them are obtain able.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hi JokerBen, with 170-200 pokemon are catch able so how many pokemon in total?
Would be nice if all of them are obtain able.
There are 150 catchable Pok?mon. Evolving, breeding, trading, gifts, etc. puts the number just over 170.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hi JokerBen, so how many total of pokemon in this hack?
Sorry for my bad English.
Just to specify, this is not a hack, it is a custom-made game. Also, the answer to your question is above :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
can you please upload only that changelog? im from venezuela.. 2 days downloading v1.5... and boom, you made another version xd

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
can you please upload only that changelog? im from venezuela.. 2 days downloading v1.5... and boom, you made another version xd
Absolutely... Please find it attached :)

Attachments

• Change Log.txt
    628 bytes · Views: 45

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
Hello. I have to say that this game is pretty fun so far. But right now, I'm a little lost because I derped with reading. As much as I hate to be the person to ask a dumb question...

I am at the peak of Mt. Philip after getting 15 badges and you're supposed to fight Team Venom. I obviously can't go to the peak since there's a strong wind or something along those lines. Am I at the wrong peak? Thanks in advance.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hello. I have to say that this game is pretty fun so far. But right now, I'm a little lost because I derped with reading. As much as I hate to be the person to ask a dumb question...

I am at the peak of Mt. Philip after getting 15 badges and you're supposed to fight Team Venom. I obviously can't go to the peak since there's a strong wind or something along those lines. Am I at the wrong peak? Thanks in advance.

Have you fought Team Venom at Mt. Baldy yet?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Hello Joker,
before my download finishes, I'd like to know how difficult is this game compared to other fanmade? just so I can decide to either use a derp line-up or a serious one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back