• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Worlds

WhiterGamer

Developer of Pokemon Worlds
Years
We are looking for (scripter, spriter, maper, tiler, graphic designer): Contact me at discord WhiterMaker#6326 or DM.

History Summary
Spoiler:

Explanation of the Union
Spoiler:

News about other fan games

Spoiler:

Characters

Spoiler:

Test Sketches and Sprites
Spoiler:

Objets MH
Spoiler:

Tiles MH
Spoiler:

Icons MH
Spoiler:

Maps
Spoiler:

I hope that you enjoy the idea and that you comment on all your doubts or suggestions.

Pd: Sorry if my english is bad, im spanish XD.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I may not play this game when it comes out but the look and thought behind this game is pretty good. With what you have put down I do like what has been said. Since its in development, Im sure things may change as you get further and further towards a demo or release.

It seems like a very large and ambitious game. I wish you luck with it.

Years
oh wow this looks good, i hope you can get a team. i don't have rpg maker but i plan on getting it and tinkering (edit: with) it, and to see the wonderful things that come out of it inspires me so much!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
is this game dead or still being worked can you make discord server to showing more recent progress

Back