• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfic adult friends

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Does anyone like to read or write fanfiction? I'm 24. My fandoms are pokemon, various anime, Harty potter, my little pony, wizard101, harvest moon /story of seasons

Still open c:

I hope to find a friend

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
hey if canon doesn't give you what you want, you gotta find somebody else who does

Bay

Years
Hi there! This section pretty much has many folks into fanfiction, whether it be writing, reading, or both!

To be honest the only fandoms I'm aware of on your list are Pokemon and Harry Potter. You mentioned you like "re-imaginings", so I'm curious what you meant by that. Like, retellings of the Pokemon games? Someone's interpretations of the Pokemon and characters?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
The second one. I find it too be interesting too see how someone can turn a already established piece and make it their own, whilst still being somewhat faithful to the source material

Bay

Years
The second one. I find it too be interesting too see how someone can turn a already established piece and make it their own, whilst still being somewhat faithful to the source material

All right, cool. Now, what Pokemon/characters are your favorite and you tend to read fic for? I'm asking as here we have a variety of characters and Pokemon being showcased and trying to narrow things down for you if possible.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
I'm actually in the process of writing an epic series that aims to re-imagine the Pokemon anime as if it took place in my imagined Pokeworld (which blends the games, the show, and some ideas from other universes together)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I like dark and epic to light and fluffy. Not too much into NSFW. I have a lot of fanfic on my plate and even want too write a pokemon emerald centered one. And Emerald I'll love reading your fanfics

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm a cringe-tastic adult fangirl who writes too much fanfiction. Typically of cartoons as I obsess over fictional men and need to get it all out. Writing is said outlet. I've written things for Junji Itou, Pokemon, YuGiOh, One Piece, King of the Hill, Beavis and Butt-Head, Resident Evil 7 (mmm, Lucas Baker), horror movie characters (like Krueger and Myers), as well as plenty of original stuff that I hope to one day publish. There's probably stuff I'm missing here. xD It's quite a resume. Been writing for over a decade now.

I'm into the darker stuff, darker romance, just plain gory and horrible, and I enjoy torturing characters into despair. My writing ranges from fluffy and cute to absolutely sadistic. I also love to write straight-up smut from time to time. Speaking of time, I spend far too much of it just planning out fanfics that I never finish. Hooray for me!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hehe, thank you. :3 So what have you written recently? How long you been writing?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I have written some Doctor Who fanfiction. It's always adventure/mystery genre with some drama/romance sidelines. I'd never write smut lmao or anything gory. It's not what I like to read either. I do read fanfiction sometimes after having finished a particularly good show, especially when I wish some plot points or character development or relationships would have gone differently ahah. But it is uh. A bit hard to avoid the NSFW works sometimes ._. thank lord for ratings, T is my friend.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm still always interested in fanfictions and discussions about them :3

Years
Does anyone like to read or write fanfiction? I'm 24. My fandoms are pokemon, various anime, Harty potter, my little pony, wizard101, harvest moon /story of seasons

Harvest Moon ^_^ I just completely destroyed my save file of Grand Bazaar. I love nearly all of these. I wouldn't mind joining in on some if that's okay?

Back