• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey!

Fruitcakke

Gengar-Certified
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
Hey everyone, the name's Fruitcakke.
I've been around Pokemon pretty much all my life. I'm a huge fan of the video games but not that much of a fan of the anime. Other than Pokemon, I play ACNL and BOTW.
In my free time I like to write, and I've always wanted to dabble with ROM hacks. So I'm here trying to make my way into my first ROM hack!

Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope to see all of you around sooner or later! :1:

Years
Welcome to PC Fruitcakke! Oh cool you play BotW too, what do you think of the game so far? I think it's a spectacular game!

Our forum has a lot of tools, resources, and people who can help you out in building a ROM hack. Feel free to check out the ROM Hacking section to get access to all that. I hope you have a great time! :)

Years
ACNL is a top tier game. I really, really want a Switch version. ;w; been long enough tbh. Welcome Fruitcakke! I sincerely hope you will have a good time here. <3

Back