Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:22 AM).
Dragon user

Nature: Lonely
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Piii View Post
    That's okay, we don't have to debate on this.

The Pokemon anime is going to have to come to a end soon, and when it does happen i hope it will have Ash meeting up with Misty again.
    I respect your opinion. For me it would be either of the first three female companions. My opinion of course.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:36 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
      I respect your opinion. For me it would be either of the first three female companions. My opinion of course.
      Your right. It could be either one of Ash's past female companions.
      Old 5 Days Ago (11:01 AM).

I like the idea of all villains grouping together under giovanni and the protagonists and rivals from each region try to stop them. Like may and drew go after team aqua and magma, dawn, zoey and paul go after team galactic and so on. They all reunite and find out that there is much more to the villains' plans than they were thinking. Together in the last episode they destroy giovanni's base and save the earth from destruction for a long time to come
        Old 5 Days Ago (1:03 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ashndawn View Post
          I like the idea of all villains grouping together under giovanni and the protagonists and rivals from each region try to stop them. Like may and drew go after team aqua and magma, dawn, zoey and paul go after team galactic and so on. They all reunite and find out that there is much more to the villains' plans than they were thinking. Together in the last episode they destroy giovanni's base and save the earth from destruction for a long time to come
          There's a slight problem with that idea (even though I kinda like it): Cyrus is dead due to interdimensional collapse, and Lysandre's most likely atomized by 100% Zygarde. and Maxie and Archie gave up on their goals anyways, so the only villains still around who MIGHT side with Giovanni is Ghetsis Harmonia, Guzma, and possibly Lusamine, and even there, considering Ghetsis last we saw of him got arrested by Looker, he's probably not going to be joining Giovanni any time soon unless Giovanni recruits him by releasing him via bail.
          Old 5 Days Ago (1:40 PM).
          Fighting a bigger fight

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
            How would I want it to end?

Right OK. He loses a league. Doesn't matter which league, just so long as he's never won a league.

He decides; "that's it. I give up". Throws his hat to the ground and enjoys time with his Pokémon. Doesn't enter any more leagues, just enjoys his life.

Shows over folks. No memories of past companions. No montage of almost victories or great moments. There will be too many at this point to fit them all in.

Doesn't matter if he's saved the world a bunch of times, his main goal of being a Pokémon master is never fulfilled after twentyish years of pent up frustration from being so close and yet so far.
            I thought about this and this is still I want it to end, a visible display of frustration and a sense of WTF we wasted all that time.

Honestly though? I think we'll get confirmation that along the way Ash came to appreciate all of the Pokemon and changed goals while on his journey.

It will be left open ended on what it means to truly be a Pokemon master as Ash continues on to his next adventure.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545
            Old 4 Days Ago (6:56 AM).

Nature: Quiet
              What would be epic would be after Ash beats the elite four and becomes a league champion (well, if he ever does), he hears about a really strong trainer on top of Mt. Silver. So, after saying goodbye to all of his friends up to that point, he heads up Mt. Silver and sees a man standing there.
              "I've been waiting a long time for you...son."
              But then someone confuses Red with Ash *Screams an awful lot*
              Quick Reply

Sponsored Links