• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I keep forgetting to post my art on here. I've been wanting to open up my gallery for a while.

Halftime and it looks Ravens got this. 49ers don't even seem to be giving them any competition. They should step it up if they want to win.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well, every staff member has a slightly different personality and their own ups and downs that affect how they act on PC. I bet he doesn't even remember anymore tbh, and he's a perfectly nice guy so I'm sure you'd even get along if you talked again :P So don't worry so much about it!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I just was used to the moderators on the last forum I used. They were all very neutral and had no personality (most of the time). I had assumed PC would be more like that.

I don't have 4 pieces of art in the same medium, so I guess I'll need to draw more before I can post it, though. >_>

My dad keeps calling my cat "Kraken" because he's a bit inbred (former stray) and one eye is too small. So now of course whenever someone else lets him out of the bathroom (he has to stay in there at night because he terrorizes the other cat and chews on wires), they're going to yell "Release the kraken". This might get annoying, hmm?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
While I do think the Ravens might win this one, the 49ers overcame a 20 point deficit against the Atlanta Falcons just two weeks ago. Anything can happen. :P
I dunno man, The ravens are gonna make at least another 3 TD's and the morale of the 49ers gotta be down. Also destiny's child is pretty cool, even for a rocker like me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
You're both wrong. The rest of the game is cancelled. Beyoncé won.

Please exit stage left.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
True I can see that happening as well, but I'm hoping the 49ers at least make it competitive.

I thought the halftime show was really good. It was definitely better than last year's.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They didn't sing "No Scrubs". I will never forgive them. :/

And I win a CD from a band if it ends 27-24 Ravens! Or really if the Ravens win because it's whoever guesses the closest--

OMG RAVENS OMGOMGOMG

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Damn I think Jacoby Jones might have made this game out of reach for the 49ers.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That was insane. Absolutely insane. Longest return for a touchdown in HISTORY.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wow, I do believe that has to be a record of some sort, that was amazing. And it was the first kick off of the second half too. Man this game is amazing.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
And now...power OUT! What in the world...?

Honest

Hi!
Years
...did the power actually just go out at the Superdome during the Super Bowl? LOOOOOOL

Anyway, Beyonce's really hot, and Flacco's playing hot. Loving this Super Bowl so far.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The 49ers sucked so bad they sucked the power out. That or the amazing performance of the Ravens was too much for them to handle.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Looks like some of the lights are coming back. This is turning into a pretty interesting game.

49ers are getting outplayed by a more prepared team; talent-wise it goes to them, but the Ravens have been playing inspired football since Ray announced his retirement.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well ravens can see in the dark, so they should have no problem playing...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Like actually, I kinda feel bad for the 49ers. They're being dominated.
Nobody should feel bad for a team after that TD, no one. Running from one end of the field to the next, on the first 3rd quarter kick off is a shame no team should bear, yet they did. Especially when you are supposedly the team with better players.

Just had a fail moment, sent spam super bowl stream to all 130 of my FB friends. >_>

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Wow, power's been out for 30+ minutes now....this is probably the worst Superbowl I've ever watched..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back