VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
3,270 posts
3.8 Years
Valentine's Day is finally here! Yippee! Let's give Luvdisc a party this Valentine's Day! Post here and spread the love.

/Hugs all around/ I just want to say to Luvdisc thanks for all you have done for all of us. You have worked tirelessly bringing people together, and the forum would not be the same without you. I am really going to miss you. You are the unsung hero, and you need your own Valentine's day card. Take care Luvdisc! Thanks again, for your messages, and the heart-shaped badges. I hope you have a nice rest after all of your selfless work, and I can't wait to see you next year!
/Throws confetti, and gives you a box of heart-shaped pokepuffs/

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Sheep

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
27,732 posts
13.4 Years
Thank you very much! I appreciate Luvdisc a lot, she helps deepen friendships and relationships alike every year. plus she's hecka cute

art blog | art thread | credit
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Pichu

Age 27
Male
Sinnoh
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,911 posts
10.9 Years
I didnt get a note but appreciate you Luvdisc xoxo
"What the... You went and got all eight Gym Badges of Sinnoh! Aww, you... That's wicked! I envy you! But don't think you've won! Because I'm going to be the toughest Trainer ever! You watch me!"

MysticalNinetales

Age 19
Female
Canada
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
764 posts
2.2 Years
Thank you, my dearest Luvdisc, for delivering my letters with the utmost care!

Advertiser Content