Heiki Hecchara‌‌

Age 27
Male
Aussie
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
1,672 posts
10.5 Years
HackMew's Shinyizer seems to be exactly what you're looking for. Read this post to learn how to use it.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3 posts
17 Days
ok, i read it.
i think i understand
but i dont undestand if the number of "setvar" needs to be 0x8003 or i will get this number with free space finder.

what i undestand is that first open the shinyzer to know how much space i need for "apply the shynie"
then i look for that amount of space in free space finder and copy the number of free space, then paste that number to shinyzer so it will make the "space shinie"

then i put the 0xYY0X but filling the YYand X spaces with my specifications

in my case 0x2106 cause i want the first and last pokemon to be shinies and the trainer have 6 pkmns

so if i understand correctly the comand should be like this:

setvar 0x(free space finder number) 0x2106

or maybe, like this?

setvar 0x8003 0x2106

i only need a clarification about if it needs to be 0x8003 mendatory or i will get that number by using free space finder.

also i will need XSE to put the new comand...

but idk how to use XSE, so i guess i have to learn that too...

DrFuji

Heiki Hecchara‌‌

Age 27
Male
Aussie
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
1,672 posts
10.5 Years
Variable 0x8003 is the default, you would need to do some hex editing in order to change it. Since you're new to hacking, it would be best to just leave it as 0x8003.

Since you want the second and third Pokemon of a six-member team you're actually doing the same as in HackMew's example. As HackMew said, the first half of the value you're setting 0x8003 to is a bitfield, not a regular number like 1 or 2. You'll have to write 'setvar 0x8003 0x0C06' before the trainerbattle command you want to use this on. I advise learning how to do basic scripting before trying this though.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3 posts
17 Days
"Since you want the second and third Pokemon of a six-member team"
no, actually i want the first and last of a six-member team; (1st pkmn and 6th pkmn)
so the binary number should be this 100001 that converted in hex is 21, so the command shoud be 0x2106.

now, i dont understand why i need the shinyzer tool...
did the 0x8003 work by itself or i have to use this number in shinyzer before creating the battle script?

DrFuji

Heiki Hecchara‌‌

Age 27
Male
Aussie
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
1,672 posts
10.5 Years
"Since you want the second and third Pokemon of a six-member team"
no, actually i want the first and last of a six-member team; (1st pkmn and 6th pkmn)
so the binary number should be this 100001 that converted in hex is 21, so the command shoud be 0x2106.
My bad, I completely misread your earlier post. Yes, 0x2106 is the correct value.

now, i dont understand why i need the shinyzer tool...
did the 0x8003 work by itself or i have to use this number in shinyzer before creating the battle script?
Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but I'll try. Setting 0x8003 to 0x2106 before you use the Shinyzer tool will not make your opponent's Pokemon shiny. What the Shinyzer does is insert an ASM routine that will activate when 0x8003 is set to anything other than 0x0. You don't have to do anything with 0x8003 when you're inserting the routine with the Shinyzer as it is just inserting the routine and that's it.
Advertiser Content