Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
27,732 posts
13.4 Years
i used to almost religiously order sushi every week, but ever since our favorite place closed we've been ordering a lot less in general (not just sushi)

how often do you guys go out to eat or order food? or do you mostly make homemade food?

art blog | art thread | credit
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Dawn

Sapphire Star

Age 30
Non-binary
Any dream will do
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
11,535 posts
5.4 Years
Never. I've taken my brother out for food a couple of times, but I've never eaten anything myself. Everything I eat is homemade. Call me paranoid, but I don't trust someone else handling my food, or food that has been out on display for god knows how long before it makes its way to my hands.

...yes, I know all processed food is handled by someone. But that happens out of my sight, so it's a lot easier to ignore. If I see someone playing with something I'm going to eat I get overwhelmingly anxious. It also costs significantly more to eat out, and I'm not made of money =x

Dimitri

Age 30
Non-binary
Canada
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
15,579 posts
6.7 Years
I don't eat out because I can't. I have to follow a strict diet or I get very sick, so I must prepare all my food. The exception would be a doughnut from Tim Hortons or something.
You wanted so bad to make me this thing
and I want you now to just kill the king

MysticalNinetales

Age 19
Female
Canada
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
764 posts
2.2 Years
I do quite frequently. My mother loves to go to restaurants and its kind of a normal thing in my family. We usually go out twice a month or so and we also typically order food 2-3 times a month as well, especially when my elder sister and her boyfriend come over.

Janp

Age 23
Male
Czech Republic
Seen 51 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
3,670 posts
6.8 Years
It really depends. I spend most of each day in another city because of school and so I tend to buy food there. Does that count?

But when I'm home, I rarely go out to eat. My girlfriend has social anxiety, so we usually stick inside. We order pizza about ones per month though.
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
29 posts
60 Days
Not very often and never too frequently. Most of the time, I just eat normally, but I order food (like pizza) whenever I feel like it. However, certain fast foods can lower testosterone in men (if they are not in control of their own diet).
This Zaddd is Raddd
tumblr_m5xlgzbMLY1qd87hlo1_500

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire

Age 29
Male
Madrid
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
At least once a week. Three max. I either cook my own food in the morning and put it in a tupper for work or order/go to restaurants. No pre-cooked anything, no microwave-and-done, no middle of the road.

It helps that I don't drink or smoke or have any major 'daly' expenses so I can treat myself with that.

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
5,855 posts
13.8 Years
Used to eat out/order food, mostly Chinese and fast food, around 3 times a month at least, but now these days not as much.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
21,143 posts
7.8 Years
I'm too poor and too sick to do either of those things with any regularity.

Dimitri

Age 30
Non-binary
Canada
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
15,579 posts
6.7 Years
I'm too poor and too sick to do either of those things with any regularity.
rip us :/ ill cook you something though
You wanted so bad to make me this thing
and I want you now to just kill the king

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
21,143 posts
7.8 Years
rip us :/ ill cook you something though
Can it be pie?

skywalker

Non-binary
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
33,691 posts
12.3 Years
I order or takeaway about once a week or sometimes every other week.

Unless you count lunch, where I eat out almost every other day because I don't like cooking for myself if I don't have guests and it's the general culture at my workplace. I should start bringing more home-made lunches though to keep costs down. Today I actually have! :)

hoshiko

Age 22
Non-binary
The Deep South
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
2,002 posts
9.9 Years
I order food more than I should probably,,, I try not to but it’s difficult when I crave fast food and have the income for it.

I mostly get McDonald’s bc I have one right down the road from me.
they/them ★ he/him ★ pashmina
tumblrao3Seán McLoughlincredit
Advertiser Content