• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Least Favourite Sinnoh Pokemon

Years
Wormadam ( something like that)

the three form no exception. Mothim is more promising than any of them and the sand one just look like a floating slice of pizza... o_o'

blue

gucci
Years
Ambipom and the Chimchar line. Other than those I literally like the entire Sinnoh Pokedex.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I generally don't have Pokemon I dislike; I can find something I like about almost every Pokemon. However, gen IV definitely holds a monopoly on Pokemon I actively dislike. Grotle, Carnivine (which I really wanted to like because I love venus fly traps), and Lickilicky (purely for the name). Try asking someone to trade you one and see how that goes. lol Not too keen on the Chimchar line either, but I learned to tolerate them because it's basically the only Fire type in the game, lmao.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Am I the only one here who actually likes Tangrowth and Magmortar?

Personally, my least favourite Sinnoh Pokemon is Arceus. A Pokemon that made everything? Who came up with that idea? Also, it's ugly and can be obtained by anyone through cheating.

Other least favourites of mine are Burmy (weak Pokemon that likes to spam Bug Bite in the PMD games) and Chingling (Chimecho needed an evolution, not a prevo).

Years
I hated the Bronzor and Drifloon family when against them.
In this Gen, Bronzor could only have one weakness, which varied depending to its ability. It was annoying using Fire and Bronzor making it neutral damage, or using Ground and Bronzor being completely immune to it.
Aftermath was the most annoying thing ever.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Sinnoh is home to many Pokemon that are rock bottom in my list. Most cross gen evolutions cause some have grossly bloated designs, some are unnecessary, people keep asking for more cross gen evos every generation, some pokemon just need stat buffs, and other reasons too (except Roserade, Froslass, Gallade, Magnezone, the eeveelutions, Porygon-Z). Weirdly enough I have no problems with non cross gen Sinnoh pokemon, except Riolu/Lucario, some legendary pokemon like the Lake Guardians, the creation trio and Arceus, I just don't like their designs and their lore, Darkrai for being a edgy pokemon that was popular with the kids at least when Gen IV was new. Nothing wrong with liking them though. i also have a problem with the large amount of legendary pokemon too, similar with other regions like Unova, Alola, and maybe Hoenn.

Last edited:
Back