• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apocalyptic Dawn V2: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Hey Kyuu-chan, who's Karen? I know you said I should edit my post because you said that the Gym Leader was Karen's sister, but I don't even know who she is! Let alone why it should matter for my post.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
OK, really busy right now, so i'm gonna ask for nidoran male right now and hopefully get some time to write a profile later.

That OK?

Years
Hey, I'm really sorry to do this but I'm gonna have to drop out. I'm on school holidays at the moment and I'm still having trouble keeping up with two roleplays (as in I owe you like, four posts or something) and I know that next year when school starts again I'm going to be swamped with homework and study because it's my final year of school. What I'm saying is that if I'm having trouble keeping up to speed with this now then I won't stand a chance next year, so I may as well drop out now rather than waste everyone's time and dropping out in a month and a bit. But yeah, it certainly looks like you've got enough people to continue the RP without me. Also it means nokyo-chan can take my Sandshrew if he wants.

But yeah, if you want the thread to look more organised or something I can delete my posts for you if you'd like. But yeah, good luck with the roleplay and I'm sorry I can't continue with it. I hope you understand.

nokyo-chan

Oatmeal? Are you CRAZY?!
Years
Name: Liana Kokiri

Appearance: Liana is of average height and build. Her brown hair is long and tumbles down her shoulders, and her eyes are piercingly green and almond-shaped. Her skin carries a sun-kissed tan, and her eyelashes are long. She usually doesn't wear makeup, but when she does, she accents her eyes with eyeliner and they look as though they are about to pop.

Liana loves all different types of clothes, and wears whatever she feels like at the time. Usually this consists of a miniskirt over leggings or even pants, a somewhat stylish top, and a jacket---ALWAYS a jacket. She has a collection of interesting hats.

Personality: Liana is usually rather intense and dramatic; she has quite a temper and small anger issues, but she usually tries to repress this. Otherwise, she is quite friendly. She is quick to smile and laugh, and she shows affection by mercilessly poking fun. She is very fluent in the language of sarcasm, and sometimes people misunderstand her jokes. This gets her in trouble.

Liana is quite an emotional inividual. She is the type of person who cries at movies, and if something touches her, at least one tear will leak out. She grows attached to things very quickly and loves fiercely.

History: Liana was raised by her mother, Evelyn, in Cerulean City. Even though she has lived in the city for so long, she much prefers the country. At the age of six, she saw a commercial for the Pokemon Leauge and that was it---she was going to be a Trainer.

As for Liana's childhood, it wasn't rougher than most; her mother worked as a receptionist and volunteered at the Pokemon Center, and they didn't need a lot of money since it was just the two of them. Evelyn never mentioned Liana's father, and Liana seldom wondered about him. Why would she wish for him when she had all she needed?

Liana wanted to set out on her Pokemon Journey at 10, the traditional age, but she fell sick with a strange disease that no doctors could figure out. She was sent to many hospitals---one in Saffron, one in Celadon, even one in Goldenrod in Johto---but no one could understand it. She was extremely weak, so for six years she stayed at home, mourning her fate and wishing for a Pokemon.

Finally, Evelyn caught wind of a healer living in seclusion in Sinnoh's Mt. Coronet. She saved up as much money as she could, but could only afford enough to send Liana by herself. She sent for a Pokemon from Professor Oak in Pallet Town, and amazed by the girl's story, he required no charge.

Excited, Liana went to Sinnoh with her first Pokemon in tow. The healer had been expecting her. He lived with his only Pokemon---a very old-looking Alakazam---and they had foreseen her coming. The man mysteriously healed her illness and sent Liana home.

Evelyn insisted that Liana stay with her for another year, but promised that on her seventeenth birthday she could leave.

Starter: Sandshrew, please!! (Nicknamed Aleigha!)

Sample: Since I haven't played through any rps, I'll just do a sample of what I would do---this is the story of Liana meeting the healer.

Spoiler:

Legendary: Darkrai

[EDIT] Proposed Team:

Aleigha (Sandshrew)
Spr_4h_027.png

Level: 5
Type: Ground
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Metal Claw, Defence Curl, Scratch

Chingloo (Chingling)

Spr_4p_433.png

Type: Psychic
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Wrap, Growl, Astonish

Kaze (Pidgey)
Spr_4h_016.png

Ability: Keen Eye
Type: Flying, Normal
Moves: Tackle, Sand-Attack

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Well, I'd have to do this sooner or later.

Name: Christopher Alexander Evans

Appearance: Chris has fairly long(for a guy) messy black hair, and sometimes he puts a cap over it. His skin is fairly tan, from being in the sun. He wears a slightly tan hoodie that used to be a couple sizes too big for him, but not anymore. His pants are long and black with some tears in them, but no matter what he wears, you will always see a chain hanging out. Chris also has a fake pair of glasses on. (Given to him by his dead brother.) He has worry lines and the skin around his eyes is black... his glasses have a crack in them, and his bag is dark blue, with the pokeball symbol on it.

Personality: Chris is a somewhat- lighthearted young man, who is weary of a lot of people, since some turn out to be enemies... but other then that, he is a somewhat brave individual who hates organizations that abuse pokemon... He likes pokemon as well, always quite happy to have one with him.

Chris hates electricians, because of an embarrassing event that happened a bit ago, causing him to get hurt... badly. He hates Manaphy, for reasons unknown, and hates Tacos, for they give him heartburn. He likes his fake glasses, his brother's journal which helped him out a lot in his journey, and his pokemon.

History: Christopher was born in Pallet Town on February 23rd, 1993. But there were complications with his birth. It turns out that Chris was born with a fatal blood infection. So Chris had to stay at the hospital for nine days, until a blood transfusion was performed, after that, his parents were finally able to take him home.

When Christopher turned five, he gained a fierce rivalry with his nine year old brother Fredrick. But obviously Chris couldn't beat him because he was too young. When Chris turned seven, the brothers rivalry grew because Fred went out and became a successful trainer, having caught at least 100 pokemon in only 1 month, so Chris decided go on a pokemon journey when he was the right age.

Two years later, when Fredrick came home, he decided to take Chris to the Orange Islands with him, after hearing about that, Chris was ecstatic, he always wanted to see Fred in action. But two days before the brothers were to go to the Orange Islands, a squad of Team Rocket grunts attacked and killed Fredrick, and his final words were." You won't get away with this, when I fall another, and stronger person will rise and take you down."

After hearing of his brothers death, Christopher started getting mad at every little thing, it got so bad that he had to be pulled out of school for a few weeks. Eventually Chris's temper subsided when he found his brothers journal, explaining everything about his journey, even the events that happened with Team Rocket, and ever since that day, he wanted to take out Team Rocket to avenge his dead brother. However, the Johto Destroyers entering the picture made him shift focus.

Starter: Trapinch

Pokemon

Trapinch

Level: 9
Sex: Male
Type: Ground
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Moves: Bite, Mud Shot

Pidgey

Sex: Male
Type: Flying/Normal
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack

Items:
Old Journal
Pokedex
4x Pokeballs

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2011
So I'm on my Winter Break, and on vacation for a month. I'm gonna be kind of busy, so I'm either going on a 1-month hiatus, or dropping out.

Years
Another one? Hmm, okay. Now this post is just to let people know I will definitely have an update by Monday. It's fairly hectic at the moment; I know I promised myself I'd have an update today, but it's not exactly going the way I'd planned. However, the update will be up by Monday.

I dislike double-posting, but in this case it must be done. I will have my second Viridian post up next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
Years
Wow...I just made a huge mistake. Fixing it now. Thanks to Zimveee for noticing that I'm dumb. lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back