• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Farming Simulator '15 (Xbox 360)
Saints Row The Third DLC stuff (Xbox 360)
some Smash Bros 3DS

Not really in the Pokemon mood right now.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I ordered Dark Souls the other day, and it came in today so I played that for a couple hours today. Must've died like, 25 times already lol. But it's not bad so far.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Doing another run of Digimon Card Battle <3. Decided to challenge myself by only picking the crappy partners this time and use a rare/ice deck.

Years
MapleStory. Yeahhh I blame the boyfriend for getting back into it and thus my return. It's actually pretty fun despite how cramped of a game it is now.

Years
playing FE:Awakening again in a long while... with a twist.

Spoiler:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Dungeon Fighter Online - Still not Level 80 lmao.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2
- 60 FPS. 1080p. It's beautiful. Red is still annoying though.

Skullgirls - Bought it on sale. So, I want to say it's like Marvel 1. But at the same time, there aren't any ridiculous super jumps, so it isn't. Anyways, already found a main in Filia. I'm making some progress with Fukua, but a lot of my combos are registered as infinites, so :x. I'm getting the hang of Squigly, I have an idea on what her neutral game is like, I have no idea how this girl is supposed to do damage though since I can't find a combo higher than 5.0k damage. Beowulf is lol, reminds me a lot like Alex + Talbain, which is good but this chair mechanic of his is weird.

playing FE:Awakening again in a long while... with a twist.

Spoiler:

RAM hacking :O That beautiful blue hair and stat modifiers (Str: 3 / Mag: 0 / Skl: 4 / Spd: 4 / Lck: 1 / Def: 0 / Res: -1).

Do the supports with Chrom and Lucina actually register? I know if it does register that it's usually blank text or doesn't read it all, but I'm curious if the game acknowledges that it's a support.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Well, I got a lot going on atm tbh xD

I'm on my 2nd playthrough of Shin Megami Tensei IV.
I'm grinding to build a team for the final bosses in Devil Survivor: Overclocked.
I started Devil Survivor 2 as well.
I got 2 challenges on Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire respectively.
I'm in the 2nd maze in Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth.
I'm currently in the middle of a Persona 3 Portable gameplay with the female MC on Hard difficulty.
I play League of Legends daily as well.

So ehm... yeah, I got my hands full xD

Years
RAM hacking :O That beautiful blue hair and stat modifiers (Str: 3 / Mag: 0 / Skl: 4 / Spd: 4 / Lck: 1 / Def: 0 / Res: -1).

Do the supports with Chrom and Lucina actually register? I know if it does register that it's usually blank text or doesn't read it all, but I'm curious if the game acknowledges that it's a support.
Good part is supports do register, bad part is there are no "hidden" dialogues, like you said there's no text at all.

same happened with cordelia and chrom S support, though I do have these to show for it:

Spoiler:

Reactions: Arc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back