• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Ah! That's because this Celebi comes from an alternate universe... the Mystery Dungeon universe, to be specific!

SSmjeDw.jpg

Hold it, hold it, hold it! You are not allowed to swim in this region! The only legal way to move across any form of water is by riding on a Pokémon!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
But I am the Swimmer training class so I am allowed. Also none of my Pokemon can learn Surf.

Hold it right there, Why are you humming the Pokemon Centre theme in Viridian Gym. That will confuse trainers.

Meadow

Years
Oooh, uhhh... well that's because I always carry a giant healing machine with me everywhere I go! Other trainers can use my portable Pokémon Center if they want to, but it'll cost them 50 bucks. ;D

Stop it, you! When another trainer locks eyes with you, you can't just run away from them like that!

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Wait, officer! My team is fainted and I failed to black out when I lost that battle, so I have to sneak back to a Pokémon center!

You there, with the stupid hat! What's this I hear about a kid trainer flying without the official league approval badge?!

Years
Why...I've never been so insulted in all my life officer! First, this is my HEAD not a hat!!I take it you don't like gen 8 pokemon? Still, that doesn't mean you have to pick on me, and suggest I'm not a pokemon! I may look a little funny but I'm still a flying type, so naturally I use fly and don't go around collecting badges.

*VisionofMilotic took off in the air!*

Hold it buster! Just who do you think you are, taking a paintbrush and changing all the shiny Espeon in the world to gold?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Officer, you absolutely must be mistaken! I'm one of the only few people in the world who actually likes green Espeon and Dragonite. ;__;

FREEZE! Do not... and I repeat, do NOT put that Lava Cookie in your mouth! I'm aware they look tasty, but the law says those are for Pokémon only, not humans. It hurts, I know...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
This is not a Lava Cookie but a regular cookie which I made myself.

Hold it right there, why are you telling any trainer on a bicycle 'There is a time and a place to use that, but not now'. You are not Professor Oak.

Meadow

Years
Ah, that's because I'm Professor Oak's apprentice! The more I can convince him that I vehemently oppose the idea of riding bikes indoors, the less likely he will be to suspect me of doing so behind his back of course. ;)

Hey, you! Why are you barging into everyone's houses just to look into their trash cans?

Metriname

its metr
Years
according to pokémon law it's totally legal to barge into strangers' houses and look for items as long as they're unlocked, so it's these people's faults for not locking their doors.

hey, trainer! why are you summoning dangerous amounts of rain in this town? it's causing lots of property damage!

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Sorry, officer! My Kyogre got ahold of the blue orb in my bag and now... well, this is happening. I promise he'll get tired and stop soon!

Would you explain why you thought it a good idea to take multiple Castform from the weather institute without the head scientist knowing?

Years
The head scientist was conducting dangerous experiments that got out of hand, and the weather institute caught on fire. I broke down the door and ran in to save the castform!! Get the fire hose Jenny!

Hault in the name of the law! That kimono you are wearing is Lady Erika's! She reported it stolen this morning. Explain why it is your possession.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Oh officer, I can explain. I'm just preparing my Lady Erika cosplay for an upcoming convention and I wanted it to look as authentic as possible.

Halt! You there with the Stunfisk egg! A bunch of Stunfisk were released on the route next to the city just now by someone shiny hunting! Explain why you have this egg!

Meadow

Years
Please wait, officer!! ;__; I promise I have nothing to do with that whole Stunfisk incident! In fact, my egg might not even be a Stunfisk egg to begin with! You see, it's just that I have a tendency to paint silly faces on my Pokémon eggs to make them easier to tell apart. See for yourself!

UPcxN17.png

*ahem* HOLD IT! Are you trying to arrest a Legendary Pokémon?! And you're not even an officer, on top of that!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'll have you know this is a citizen's arrest! Some mysterious individual has corrupted Mewtwo back into his old habits. You guessed it—cloning! Only now Mewtwo appears to be cloning hundreds of Sandshrew by the day. Armies of them, equipped with Casteliacones! Nobody knows where they're bound, but I'll have the information out of Mewtwo quicker than you can say poison ice cream!

Halt! What manner of torture is this? You can't bind and gag Professor Oak and force him to watch trainers cycling indoors!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
As I was doing it I was expecting to hear Professor Oak say 'There is a time and a place to do that, but not now' but he did not so I thought it was ok.

Hold it right there, where are you going with that Primal Groudon. Return it to it's natural habitat at once.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Primal Groudon is the lord of the land, right? We're on land. Ergo, this is his natural habitat. Conclusion: it's all good, officer. Have a nice day!

Hey, what are you doing?! You can't just climb up a ledge! Somebody has put a lot of effort into placing that there!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Ah, you see, that trainer at the beginning of the route was giving me a tutorial on ledges, but to be honest I was spamming the A button to get it over with and we must have gotten our wires crossed! I could have sworn he told me you can only climb up ledges for a neat shortcut. :') Ignorance is totally a defence, ok? Just ask Larry Butz!

Stop right there, criminal scum! Nobody breaks the law on my watch! I'm confiscating your stolen copy of Pokémon Sword. Explain yourself well, or it's off to jail.

Years
Foolish mortal, do you know who I am? I am Arceus. I made the pokemon universe, all of the regions. Now unhand that copy of pokemon sword before you open a time and space paradox! It is my blueprint for designing Galar.

Caught ya! What are you doing here in the Charicific Valley? You are not Liza! Halt in the name of the law, that's Ash's Charizard you are escaping on! Drop that shiny Charmander! Stop!! Thief!

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
But I was only taking him out for some exercise!

Halt! What are you doing snooping around the portal to the Distortion world?

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
Ah, Officer. You know, I'm going to be THE Pokémon Master! So first, I must catch Giratina...

Stop at this instant, suspicious individual! What are you doing along with Team Rocket?!

Back