• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aura Trails.swf

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
Years
{NOT DROPPED} The Aura Trails.swf

The Aura Trails

After Darkrai lost his memory from an attack by Palkia (PMD2), Arceus found him. he gave back Darkrai's memory, and the two set of for Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit. After gathering the three, Darkrai tainted them and used their power to wipe those good! After the event killed everyone you knew, you, a pikachu, has a change of heart and goes after this new menace, as the only one standing up against a world of darkness!

This game will be made Via Flash Actionscript 2. A battle system in already created, and an example battle will be available soon.

If anyone would like to help, please PM me. You must have Flash professional or Student, if you're a student.
The game will have PMD2 graphics overworld, battles feature customs found on TSR.

Jobs:
A title Screen. I need one of those.
I have custom Azelf and lugia battle sprites, I need them recolored to look like shadow Lugia and a Shadow Mesprit.

Percentage Done:
Story: 100%
Cities: 000%
Battles: 000%
Pokemon List: 100%

Last edited:

Ionic

God of nothing
Years
Bit a of a twist since Darkrai is good really even though he gives people nightmares.

Goodluck with it :)

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
Years
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Two, he tries to take over the dark world and rule the earth!

you defeat him, then palkia attacks the dimensional hole!

that's what PMD2 means.

Back