• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
Guys, I need help with the last stage of the game. I've just beaten the Lauren league and I'm stuck. I've got the World Pass, but i don't know how to get to the world Championships and I don't know what to do. The only thing i've found since then is a fight with Steven in Snowce City, but nowhere else has given me anythign to do yet...
Also, how do you get the tickets to use the Aeroplane and Train?

quick question: how to attack/special attack work in this game? It has changed a few times, so I wasn't sure if this game follows current games system, or ruby's system since its a ruby hack.

I.E. is thunderpunch a physical move in this game?

This game is just a normal Ruby hack in the way that it follows the old attack forms - ie. all attacks of a type are the same:
All fire, electric, water, ice, grass, dragon, dark and psychic attacks are special.
All poison, ghost, bug, flying, steel, rock, ground, fighting and normal attacks are physical. ;)

Years
I found the fire stone, but now i am wondering about that Flyning-move, as after i beat that 2nd Lauren-Gym i didnt get it.

And as far as i can see, TM40 is Glide, and TM41 is Torment, so where do i get that Flyning-move thing? and how do you use it?

Nevermind, i finally figured it out.

Last edited:

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
hey could you guys rate my team on lp???? I'm at the water gym leader in Zehry(didn't beat him) charizard LV 50
Electrive LV 48
Zoroak LV 48
Pupitar lv 48
ZEbstirke lv 48 and feralagater lv 48 (HM SLAVE)

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Is there any way to play this without changing the save type on the emulator???
Im trying to play on my mobile gba emulator, but there is no option to change that...and i just get white screen when i try to load the rom....the older version worked fine...but this didnt....solutions plz?

Years
After beating the 3rd gym in Lauren League, where do you go then? i have gone to Flamery City, but from there i am only go back to the town where you get your first pokemon in Lauren, and there I was allowed to select a starter again, and had to talk to the first gym leader in Lauren to get her back to her Gym again, but couldnt fight here, and then it went in a loop like that, and i could select again, so now i got all the 3 starters(a bug it seems like, and hope i am not stuck in an infinite loop), but i don't know where to go, where to use that Ice Smash, or to get the Aron that is blocking the gym in Flamery to move.

Years
@heroesandcons: Thats strange why he isn't letting you pass.. It worked for me.. By the way have you defeated both the leagues and complete all the events??

@kenshinl: You should patch the ips file with a clean Ruby ROM..and i think as you are trying to change sav fie for your Mob, Its not possible to do it..

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
So wtf just happened? I was all the way up to team steam in the town where the 2nd gym was, saved for the night and then this morning my save file opens for me in the first time having not completed the first badge yet. This is where I saved like 2 days ago, and I have probably saved 3 or 4 times since then, and even turned the game off and reloaded without any problems. Its like the game suddenly reverted back 3 or 4 saves.

Any clue what happened? And way to prevent it from occurring again? I have been playing since Wednesday without any issues until now, but I don't want to keep playing is I am randomly going to lose 2-3 hours of game time.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
@kenshinl: You should patch the ips file with a clean Ruby ROM..and i think as you are trying to change sav fie for your Mob, Its not possible to do it..
[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
There isnt a way to make the game playable without changing the save type on all emulators??

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
gym 3

i just beat lucas (I saved before i battled hime and turned off the games for a bit) when i came back to it and beat him i cant leave the gym cuz i have no way to get the bridge to come up.................. but great game love it just want to report this bug if it is a bug................ and if i can get out please help me out.........

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i just beat lucas (I saved before i battled hime and turned off the games for a bit) when i came back to it and beat him i cant leave the gym cuz i have no way to get the bridge to come up.................. but great game love it just want to report this bug if it is a bug................ and if i can get out please help me out.........
I think you need to use Walk Through Walls cheat to "fix" this...

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
There isnt a way to make the game playable without changing the save type on all emulators??

Try using the GBA Tool Advance. Either before or after you patch your rom with the IPS file, patch the rom using the SRAM patcher included in the GBA Tool Advance.

I'd give you a link to the GBATA, but for some silly reason I can't post a link until I've made 15 posts on the forum. Just google it.

Last edited:

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years

why are u trying to mess around with the saves on mobile? all u need to do is hit the menu button on ur phone and click save. choose an empty slot and click it and it will save for u. at least thats how it for me if ur using the gba emulator by yongzh.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
So what is the final version of this rom and when will it release??
I also like to know how to trade and battle online please
Can id do this on previous version too??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back