• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
It was quite active during Ninetails's RP, I think it was at least... I'm so bored. There's nobody to IM and I'm too lazy to do anything that requires too muh movement at the moment. :-/

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Me too. My friend is dragging me to brunch. o.x
And I don't want to go because there's an overabundance of meat at brunch. blehh. D:<

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Me too. My friend is dragging me to brunch. o.x
And I don't want to go because there's an overabundance of meat at brunch. blehh. D:<

Have fun XD What's wrong with Meat anyway? >O

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Haha. I like how you emphasized Roisins' manipulativeness with Fen's thought XD (Although I intended her to be quite kind, I must have forgotten.) I guess it makes them both more human though...

Yay, kat r postin.

Trainer Kat

Years
xD Oh man.
It's too fun to see what reactions Kat can get from Fen.

My friend's here guys. ._. I wanted to post again too. Bah.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Forget him/her, we're your friends now... heh heh heh.

Speaking of which, I like how we're all stalking each other. (Or is that just me). I think I've seen people looking at other peoples profiles seeing if they're replying or not. I'm extremely guilty of that. >D

Trainer Kat

Years
THAT'S WHAT I TOLD HIM!! xD
And he's like "I just walked 2 minutes in the cold to come hang out with you! whinewhinewhine"

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
One of my friends is stalking the RP. I keep telling him to sign up. He also refuses to admit that he's staking it when he's clearly in the 'active users viewing this thread'. ¬_¬

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha ya, i'm guilty of profile stalking as well to an extent. I've gotten better about it though! haha, whats say we exchange msn/aim screen names to make it easier? =X

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I have MSN and GoogleTalk. I may as well get rid of GoogleTalk and get AIM, seeing as it's better.

Edit: unless Kat gets MSN >D

Trainer Kat

Years
AIM = Herveyyy

GET AIM.
I technically have MSN [it's just a hotmail email, right?] but I don't use it.

PSH I come back from making my friend watch Silent Hill and there are no new RP posts x.x

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
yaaaaa no new posts... i don't think anyones even on right now except me you and jim... *shrug*

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I was waiting until we actually set off. We haven't got past the gates XD

Lash is on.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
oh ya... and my messenger information is right on my profileness... so ya. lol

Trainer Kat

Years
x3
So four of us are on.

I'm hoping to reach Viridian Forest by nightfall RP time, so I can catch my Gastly. ._. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to send Kat out for a walk all by herself!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
hahaha ya, it just dawned on me how long that conversation was... we're cool.

Kat, are you on AIM right now? if so, i got your s/n wrong =x

iiii don't have a problem with tryin to get to Viridian tonight... i need to catch Slakoth soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back