• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7.5/10. It could just be my vantage point, but the image seems sloppily resized and pixely around the edges of the characters, and the upper right twin being cut off kinda breaks the illusion that is created everywhere else that the text is part of the image or on top of the image, which seems to be what you were going for.

Years
8/10. It looks fine. Image seems like an incomplete render job as there are a lot of artifacts on their arms along with the light streak just stopping abruptly halfway through and then restarting. It might've been a better idea to keep it/emulate it. Also, I would cut 10 pixels off the bottom and right align the image so that the abrupt stop on the right side of the image seems more natural since the left side of the image seems to be mostly in tact except for the aforementioned bottom 10 pixels. Text is fine. I'd probably make it bigger or smaller though. No real big complaints here.

UNLESS I'M MISSING SOMETHING.

Blah

7.5/10. Fairly basic. I think text-shadow and shadow in general is a little too overused in this one, but it still looks fine. Image is nothing to complain about and CSS is organized in a fine way. Overall nice.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Erm, yeah. Nice concept, but it's just a bit . . . nothing, tbh. There's no real substance to it, nothing eye-catching or exciting. 3/10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
you have any idea how long it took to remove the original backgrounds from those sprites?

2 weeks Q_Q

the...girls in yours have nice eyes and designs...8/10

Misheard Whisper

Years
What? Why? Doesn't Bulbapedia have already-ripped versions you could use? o_O I'll bump you up to 4/10 because you did it yourself, though. @_@

And btw, the one in the middle is a dude. XP

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
9/10 for variety then
kinda looks like red, blue and green in terms of colors used in the picture

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
everyone's a critic... >>

girls shooting each other...ugh, too flashy 5/10

Misheard Whisper

Years
New sig's nice. A little small, though, and despite them being the colours of Team Plasma (sorta), I don't think yellow and blue go well with the green of N's hair. So all in all, still 4/10.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
*points to the yellow eye and green hair of the right-most girl* Hmm~9/10

and the BG was from the PC Storage System in B/W
it's one of the box backgrounds ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back