• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
since I'm not a fan of Smugleaf Snivy...

well, the picture is good anyway, but the text is hard to read

5.5/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Ew, it's N. ;; I cannot stand him! >O

Anyway, I like the actual signature, just not N. <: If the writing had a better font and possibly a better color...? Maybe a smaller size add some CSS it could look nice, buuuuuuut I'm gonna slap on a 6/10

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
8/10 Cool icons, dragonomega, By the way.
+1.5=9.5/10 Cool icons. by the other way +0.5=10/10.
Your final mark is 100% 10/10! CONGRATS! *gives cookie and milk with extra 3DS*

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
CSS is cute, but the bright red and yellow text on the green background are aaaa.

7/10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
like the bio, and the pics are freaky, in a good way !! so i guess 8/10 .

Edit, this was ment for Jake... sorry..

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I really think you should fix the positions of those sprites. The sig looks good, if it weren't for the position of the sprites. 6/10.

Try positioning and padding.

NVM, that won't work, try something else !!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

The CSS isn't really the best (the text would look better left-aligned imo), the black text is hard to see on Golurk, and, of course, it's too big. Get that fixed, ne?

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
9/10
It's very well made only I prefer CENTER signatures more. And there's nothing beneath TWILIGHT, which I don't like.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It looks a little better than before, but the aligning is messed up, the last two sprites are off including the writing. 6/10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
a tad bright on the eyes, and staring at Mew's butt isn't high on my priority list

nicely made anyway though 4.5/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I love how colourful it is, the borders are nice, the YMCA Pokémon sprites look cool too. 10/10

o3o

Years
It's bright, pink, and, most importantly, it's Mew!~ Buuuut the only thing I could suggest is maybe changing the colour of the text at the bottom so it fits in more with the colour scheme. (Pink, maybe.) 8/10 for now, though. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back