• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon HackGold DS [Beta 4.1.5.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
This hack is amazing, I like it very much. Maybe the changes are not very big, but the fact that you added some Pokémon OW in some places is a good idea! Keep it up!

And bbigman76, it's not because of the Anti-Piracy. It's a common error DS hackers face when scripting with PPRE; just a PPRE bug. I know that because I'm also doing a DS hack

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
i cant wait till you finish the thing.as much as i want to play it right now i will wait until a little more progress,like kanto gyms.by the way if you can,pls change the team rocket teams.and one last thing.are all legendary pokemons available?

Years
i cant wait till you finish the thing.as much as i want to play it right now i will wait until a little more progress,like kanto gyms.by the way if you can,pls change the team rocket teams.and one last thing.are all legendary pokemons available?
For now I have no thoughts of changing Team Rocket. The legends are scheduled Heatran, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Deoxys and "Rotom". In the current beta you can not catch Turtwig because I removed it because it gave me serious problems, but others are available. All are distributed by Johto and Kanto. More suggestions? The post is somewhat off.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
Two questions:

Is something plan with other language? It would be great if some other language (like german) are insinde^^

What did you do with the Legis? Are they Wild Pokemon or are they on some places?

Edit: Give it a list with the locations of the Pokmeon? With 493 Pokemon is it hard to find all in one Route.

blue

gucci
Years
Looks good from the screenshots, especially with the interaction events with the Starters & Castform! I also like what you've done with the Gym Leaders, reasonable levels and good teams, Just downloading it as im typing this so I'll give feedback ASAP :P

Years
Two questions:

Is something plan with other language? It would be great if some other language (like german) are insinde^^

What did you do with the Legis? Are they Wild Pokemon or are they on some places?

Edit: Give it a list with the locations of the Pokmeon? With 493 Pokemon is it hard to find all in one Route.
Yes, I have thought about doing more languages​​, but English now just because if I have to do each multilanguage version would be very hard and lost time because I do it alone.
I just added some legendary events that are unique. There is no point you may have many species of the same legend.
Still not all the Pokemon, so now I could make a list.
Looks good from the screenshots, especially with the interaction events with the Starters & Castform! I also like what you've done with the Gym Leaders, reasonable levels and good teams, Just downloading it as im typing this so I'll give feedback ASAP :P
Thank you!

blue

gucci
Years
Just letting you know, you might wanna change Falkner, it says he has a Level 10 Hoothoot but he has a Level 10 Pidgey.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Hey, when you get around to Kanto, who's going to replace RED at Mt. Silver?

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
Yes, I have thought about doing more languages​​, but English now just because if I have to do each multilanguage version would be very hard and lost time because I do it alone.
I just added some legendary events that are unique. There is no point you may have many species of the same legend.
Still not all the Pokemon, so now I could make a list.

Thank you!
Wenn you need a german helper (i´m from Germany) so send me a PM. Maybe I can help you.

Last edited:
Years
Just letting you know, you might wanna change Falkner, it says he has a Level 10 Hoothoot but he has a Level 10 Pidgey.
*Poker face* Yeah, I change this now. Thanks for report!
Hey, when you get around to Kanto, who's going to replace RED at Mt. Silver?
It's a surprise!
Wenn you need a german helper (i´m from Germany) so send me a PM. Maybe I can help you.
If you know about the structure of the roms of pokemon you can translate it.

Any help is welcome.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
If you know about the structure of the roms of pokemon you can translate it.

Any help is welcome.

The complete game? Or your new events? The only Programm I know is Nitro Explorer. It´s a long time, that I´ve work with roms. A little tutorial and the programs you mean are welcome ;)

Years
The complete game? Or your new events? The only Programm I know is Nitro Explorer. It´s a long time, that I´ve work with roms. A little tutorial and the programs you mean are welcome ;)
You can translate the hack when you want, because I do not know German, and if someone wants to be a translator for each country, which is welcome. And you can do the translation is not difficult. Extract the narcs that has the German rom text or graphics with text and bring them again to get but the hack, and if ever a text is not displayed correctly, compare with the original (English) and if you have problems and I can post it more or less why that fails.
The text file is narc a/0/2/7, if you want to try and experiment.
How come the patch isn't working?
The patch should work, is it only happens to you or anyone else?

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
if the turtwig was giving you problem, why dont you change it to a sidequest? i dunno... it could fix it and let you add all the starters. and this is an amazing hack! i plan on downloading it very soon.

theoblivinator

1337 Poisons
Years
  • Age 32
  • Iowa
  • Seen Apr 30, 2022
The hack seems to freeze on me often. It freezes whether I play on Desume, No$GBA, or even my R4. Not sure what is up with it. Any fixes?

RHIOne

Dev of Hack Album RHIOne
Years
If you refer to edit or add maps, that is not yet possible.

It is entirely possible! You could do the annoying way of which I think would mean no life by editing the 3D maps in hex, I haven't tried, it might be possible, and probably is due to this tool I found, I'll link to it when I get 15 posts.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
No it's Heart Gold, I know what I'm talking about
Heart Gold freezes, Soul Silver doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back