• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I was suprised after you sacrificed Starmie. That thing was the only thing from keeping my Stealth Rocks/Spikes off the field. Those entry hazards finished off 2 of your pokemon.

That wasn't intentional. I was predicting *scratches head* I don't remember. xD This is what happens when I battle several times in a row. I can't distinguish individual moments. It made sense at the time though. (And yes I know how that sounds.)

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
That wasn't intentional. I was predicting *scratches head* I don't remember. xD This is what happens when I battle several times in a row. I can't distinguish individual moments. It made sense at the time though. (And yes I know how that sounds.)

I'll let you rematch me later. Avoid using weather teams. All kinds of weather benefit me.

Years
And to Opera and PK Night. I still want to challenge both of your gyms.

I'm sorry but my DS isn't on me right now since i lent it to my brothers son for the night.

Then just tell me when you want to make good on your challenge. I'll want to challenge your gym myself, after your challenge of course.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
And to Opera and PK Night. I still want to challenge both of your gyms.

Then just tell me when you want to make good on your challenge. I'll want to challenge your gym myself, after your challenge of course.

Who is opera? I want to challenge his gym. Never mind, hes one of the rare few who matched their username

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Your guilty of the same thing. I think most atleast have their Trainer Card/FC in their sig though.

I tried putting mine in my sig, and I keep getting the error that it is too big. My sig is completely empty because I gave up trying. Anyways, I was not saying to scoff at those who have different names; but rather I was praising the relief provided by him for giving the same name, thus making the search much easier.

Last edited:
Years
I tried putting mine in my sig, and I keep getting the error that it is too big. My sig is completely empty because I gave up trying. Anyways, I was not saying to scoff at those who have different names; but rather I was praising the relief provided by him for giving the same name, thus making the search much easier.

Have you tried just copying and pasting the link (Option 1)?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Have you tried just copying and pasting the link (Option 1)?

Yeah, the other way says "Invalid file" (when I download it)

Ok, I figured it out. I used the command.

[QUOTE="Jolteon*, post: 0"]Yeah, the other way says "Invalid file" (when I download it)

Ok, I figured it out. I used the [IMG] command.[/QUOTE]

This is a test post to view my siggy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Updated the wins/achievements. I also made the trainer cards for Musica and Rj. Welcome to the league. If i missed anything let me know.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Good game, Aoife. I lose 2-0. No Trick Room= Slower than everyone else.

Also, I'm in the tournament?!?!? I will do my best to win.

Battling Kluning in a friendly.

I won 3-0. Good game, Kluning. BTW, Cresselia isn't a good switch-in for Gengar. Most things aren't.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Good game, Aoife. I lose 2-0. No Trick Room= Slower than everyone else.

Also, I'm in the tournament?!?!? I will do my best to win.

Battling Kluning in a friendly.

I won 3-0. Good game, Kluning. BTW, Cresselia isn't a good switch-in for Gengar. Most things aren't.
Did Aoife win your badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back