• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I've not been following the IC closely. As far as I'm aware, everybody is still getting ready to combat Oz, like we have been for about three weeks, without getting anywhere, or they're talking to Evil McPuppykick in Fairytale.

Perhaps some variety is in order.

Years
I can't do anything until Cheryll has sent Yorick after Gavin and Yorick has interacted with Gavin. That's my bad though I shouldn't have set that situation up.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hmm… I will message both of then then and post as Oz tonight to make everything run faster. Happy miss Lili?

Sorry guys if I sound irritated. School wants me to make 2 essays, read 2 books, do 45 assignments and to make a lecture to perform for the class. My deadline is next week =.= … i'm not allowed to graduate if I haven't done this within this time. Worst of all: i'm the only student who has to do this because I transferred schools in the middle of the year.

Sorry if i'm being a attention seeker or a mary sue for telling you this. I just hope you understand why things have been slow.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hmm… Genevieve seems to be sick. I hope she can post today.

I don't know about Geras.

Gimmepie- I know that but we have been on this IC day for a month. I also promised that the fight with Oz should've end today. Instead the fight will start today and end Monday.

As for the poisened food. More details will be received soon.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Education obviously comes before an RP, dear. :3You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

I use the term Mary Sue to describe people who constantly try to find sympathize by everyone. Someone who only talks about how bad her/his life is just to get attention.

I know it actually means a character that represents their maker.

Perhaps it was a wrong choose of words.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Attempting to get everyone's sympathies is a kind of Mary Sue, IIRC. I've just never seen it used for somebody attempting to garner sympathy...nor a real person. :s

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I use the term Mary Sue to describe people who constantly try to find sympathize by everyone. Someone who only talks about how bad her/his life is just to get attention.

I know it actually means a character that represents their maker.

Perhaps it was a wrong choose of words.

Silly Sapphy, that's not a Mary Sue. That's an attention wa-hore! :3

TV Tropes explains a Mary Sue fairly well, and there's a test to see if your own character is one as well. The test is a bit outdated, but it still makes a decent guideline.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio won't ignore this opportunity to escape the classroom.
Also, no idea where Eva or Yuria are, so maybe they can find Frio instead? (He wil be on the field with Elise.

Khawill

<3
Years
"I'm getting out of here." I said.
"What if there is a teacher keeping watch." Elise replied.
I looked at her, wondering why she thought I would use the door. I simply ignored it, jumping out the window, falling into the grass below. "Hey, did you know the second floor causes back pains?" I yelled up, laying on my back in pain.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
"I'm getting out of here," I declared with a hearty vigor.

"What if there is a teacher keeping watch?" Elise replied. "You may not be able to just open the door and leave."

I stared blankly at Elise, briefly wondering why she was this silly, thinking I would use something so archaic as a "door". I simply ignored it, bounding out the (not yet opened) window, descending to the grass below at disappointing speeds — I should've gone faster.

"Hey, did you know the second floor causes back pain?" Calling out the obvious, I'd looked up to the room I'd ever-so-gracefully escaped, lying on my back in... well, pain. "Also, broken glass hurts!"

I fix'd it. Look any less painful to Frio (and anyone in the classroom watching) now? :3

Last edited:
Back