• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Power of the Mind - A Psychic-type fanclub~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
579.gif

Welcome, one and all, to the "Power of the Mind" Psychic-type club. I made this so that people can experience the force that is the mind, and to honour the Psychic-type. Enjoy your stay!

The Rules:
1. Follow the PC rules
2. Be respectful, engaged and act responsibly and actively during discussions. If you do not follow the rules, you will be immediately kicked from the club. (You don't have to be here 24/7, you know).
3. Discuss the Psychic type, and the Psychic-type only.
4. Best and last rule, have fun ^_^

How to sign up:
Kept it simple and easy - just do it like this:
Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Favourite Psychic-types:
Why you like the Psychic-type (I don't mind if you don't have much to say, but don't say too much either)
The current discussion topic(s): If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your newfound powers?
What are some of your favourite Psychic-type moves?
What is the most impressive Psychic-type Pokemon that you have seen in the anime?

Example:
Username: Classic Sonic
Partner Pokemon: Giygas the Reuniclus
Fav Psychic-types: Reuniclus, Alakazam, Lugia, Latios, Slowking
Why you like the Psychic-type: I like the Psychic-type because it's a unique typing, and I've always tended to like the power of Psychokinesis and things related, how the Psychic Pokemon use their mind to use their variety of devastating moves against a foe.

Members-
Username:Classic Sonic (owner)
Partner Pokemon: Giygas the Reuniclus
579.png

Favourite Psychic-types: Reuniclus, Alakazam, Lugia, Latios, Slowking

Username: Cassiopeiia
Partner Pokemon: Athena the Gardevoir
282.gif

Favourite Psychic Pokémon: Gardevoir, Chimecho, Mewtwo and Jirachi, Mew, Espeon, Grumpig, Cresselia, Xatu, Celebi, Woobat, Slowpoke.

Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon: Natu
177.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Slowpoke line, Espeon, Mew, Starmie, Exeggutor, Natu line, Lugia, Celebi, Jirachi, Grumpig, Chimecho, Metagross, Latios, Latias, Victini, Musharna, Swoobat, Meloetta, Gardevoir

Username: Aurora.
Partner Pokemon: Exeggutor
103.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Exeggutor, Espeon, Victini

Username: PichuRules4ever
Partner Pokemon: Desu the Woobat
527.png

Favourite Psychic-types: Woobat, Swoobat, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Victini

Username: Meganium90
Partner Pokemon: Kirlia
281.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade/Gardevoir, Espeon, Reunclius, Gothitelle, Staryu/Starmie

Username: Hot damn it's Tropius
Partner Pokemon: Drowzee
096.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Hypno, Abra, and Musharna

Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Elgyem
605.png

Favourite Psychic-types: Drowzee, Solosis, Elgyem, Gothita line, Espeon

Username: synerjee
Partner Pokemon: Gallade
475.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Gallade, Gardevoir, Lugia, Espeon, Mew, Munna.

Username: miltankRancher
Partner Pokemon: Metagross
376.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Metagross, Reuniclus, Gardevoir

Username: YAMI999
Partner Pokemon: Chaos the Alakazam
065.gif

Fav Psychic-types: Alakazam, Slowbro, Victini, Musharna, Gardevoir, Espeon & Xatu

Username: Lynkdead
Partner Pokemon: Nothing for now.
Fav Psychic-types: Kadabra, Mewtwo, Victini

Name: hiinotama
Partner: Sherbet the Slowpoke
079.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Slowpoke-line and Ralts-line

Username: TwilightBlade
Partner Pokemon: Kyra the Espeon
196.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Starmie, Mew, Espeon, Latias, Jirachi, Metagross, Cresselia

Username: Dangelitus
Partner Pokemon: Darvius the Alakazam
065.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Alakazam, Metagross, Espeon, Starmie, Celebi and Mewtwo

Username: j_Woo
Partner Pokemon: Chester the Grumpig
326.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Grumpig, Lugia, Espeon, Alakazam, Mew, Slowking

Username: CloysterOyster
Partner Pokémon: Espeon
196.gif

Favorite Psychic-types: Alakazam, Hypno, Jynx, Slowking, Espeon, Lugia, Sigilyph

Username: Regeneration
475.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Gallade, Gardevoir

Username: Powerserge
Partner Pokemon: Mewtwo
150.gif

Favourite Psychic-types: Mewtwo, Lugia, Espeon, Wobbuffet.

Username: Olli97
Partner Pokemon: Lugia
Favourite Psychic-types: one cannot comprehend the love this user has for the Psychic-type

Username: Narnia
Partner Pokemon: Slowpoke

That is all! If you have inquiries, just VM/PM me anything you wish to add - if I find it useful, I'll add it! Have a nice time!
Welcome to our newest member/s: Narnia!

~ CS

Last edited:

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Username: Cassiopeiia
Partner Pokemon: Athena the Gardevoir
Favourite Psychic Pokémon: Gardevoir, Chimecho, Mewtwo and Jirachi... Eeeeh, and I also love: Mew, Espeon, Grumpig, Cresselia, Xatu, Celebi, Woobat, Slowpoke, Latias & Bronzong.
Why I like the Psychic-type: There is something undeniably mysterious and cool about controlling your surroundings using only the power of the mind, and being capable of unleashing graceful, strong attacks with it. A lot of my favourite Pokémon also happens to be Psychic-type Pokémon.

Last edited:
Years
Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon: Natu
Favourite Psychic-types: Slowpoke line, Espeon, Mew, Starmie, Exeggutor, Natu line, Lugia, Celebi, Jirachi, Grumpig, Chimecho, Metagross, Latios, Latias, Victini, Musharna, Swoobat, Meloetta, Gardevoir
Why you like the Psychic-type: They're very strong and an ideal member for your party. My Musharna, although slow, can sweet a lot of Pokemon, and throughout all these years I've had such a fun time training psychic types. :3

This is the first psychic type fanclub I joined iirc, so it'll be something fresh and different since I only started liking the type recently.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Welcome to the club, Cassiopeiia and Cirno ^_^, your Pokemon are both great choices for Partners!
Anyway, just here to post the first discussion topic: If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your newfound powers?

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
Username: Aurora.
Partner Pokemon: Exeggutor
Favourite Psychic-types: Exeggutor, Espeon, Victini
Why I like the Psychic-type: Psychic-type Pokemon are useful assets in the competitive environment, but have just as many weaknesses as they do strengths. I'm also fascinated by the mind and subject matters relating to the mental landscape.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Username: PichuRules4ever
Partner Pokemon: Desu the Woobat
Favourite Psychic-types: Woobat, Swoobat, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Victini
Why you like the Psychic-type: They are mysterious and awesome. They are practically the spellcasters of Pokemon (especially the Abra line).
The current discussion topic: If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your newfound powers? I would play pranks by moving stuff around with my mind. I'd love to see the look on peoples faces.

Poke, mon, it's all in the mind!
USPaRappacover.jpg

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Hi everyone! ^-^

If I suddenly became a Psychic-type Pokémon I would be extremely confused, and have no idea what to do! Imagining myself as a Pokémon is hard..

I would like to use my powers to cheer someone up, someone I like or just want to help. I would visit this person's window and then invite them out, using my psychokinetic abilities I would let them fly and see the world from the sky. I would like to grant them small wishes, and serve as their special little fairy friend. Without letting them know who I was, naturally. :3
It would kind of depend on exactly which Pokémon I turned into though, of course...

Oooh, and Classic Sonic, could you please remove Latias and Bronzong from my favourites? I don't know why I mentioned them, they're not really among my favourites..

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Meganium90
Partner Pokemon: Kirlia <3
Favourite Psychic-types: Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade/Gardevoir, Espeon, Reunclius, Gothitelle, Staryu/Starmie
Why you like the Psychic-type : They are very powerful and can go beyond all odds in battle!

If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your newfound powers?.
Use them during tough gym battles like Electric or Fire or Water. I would also use my powers to defend my trainer during tough situations as well!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your newfound powers? I would play pranks by moving stuff around with my mind. I'd love to see the look on peoples faces.

That's quite interesting there, Pichu. Seems like you'd use your powers to have a fun time :D

Cassiopeiia said:
I would like to use my powers to cheer someone up, someone I like or just want to help. I would visit this person's window and then invite them out, using my psychokinetic abilities I would let them fly and see the world from the sky. I would like to grant them small wishes, and serve as their special little fairy friend. Without letting them know who I was, naturally.
It would kind of depend on exactly which Pokémon I turned into though, of course...
Aww...that's really nice of you! You would be a nice Pokemon friend for a person in need.

I also want to welcome our newest member - Meganium90! I hope you have a fun time here n_n

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2013
Username: Hot damn it's Tropius
Partner Pokemon: Drowzee
Favourite Psychic-types: Hypno, Abra, and Musharna
Why you like the Psychic-type (I don't mind if you don't have much to say, but don't say too much either) I like the thought of affecting matter with the power of thought.
The current discussion topic: If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your newfound powers?. I would sit peacefully in a room manipulating things and people

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Welcome to the club, Hot damn it's Tropius! Don't worry if you don't have much to say, or too much to say, it's no problem to me!

Years
Why did I not notice this club earlier?

Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Elgyem
Favourite Psychic-types: Drowzee, Solosis, Elgyem and Gothita lines. And also Espeon. (I love their designs)
Why you like the Psychic-type: They are one of the best Special-based attackers and they usually have sufficient Speed stats to make use of their Special sweeper status. Most also learn a good variety of other moves like Energy Ball, Shadow Ball and an Electric attack like Thunderbolt.

As for the current topic:

If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your newfound powers?
I'd read the minds of anyone I came across and I'd become so intelligent I know the answers to everything.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee

Favourite Psychic-types: Gallade, Gardevoir, Lugia, Espeon, Mew, Munna.

Why you like the Psychic-type?: Psychic-types are by far one of the most powerful types alongside many others in my opinion. Their comparatively high Special Attack makes a lot of their Psychic-type moves deadly. (Y)

The current discussion topic: If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your new-found powers?
I would use my Psychic powers to fly around, to teleport anywhere as I wish and to read other being's minds. Perhaps I'll throw in a few illusions and mind tricks to fool others as a joke when I get bored. :3

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Welcome, Hikari10 and synerjee, to the Power of the Mind Psychic-type fanclub! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and have fun :)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2013
We should make a logo (unless we already have one, in that case disregard this post) it would be wicked we could make it a collage of all psychic types or something. I could try to contribute but I am utterly terrible at all things art

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Username: miltankRancher
Partner Pokemon: Metagross
Favourite Psychic-types: Metagross (bad-ass) Reuniclus (mother-freaking cell division) Gardevoir (most feminine of all)
Why you like the Psychic-type: One word. Metagross. I was never a psychic fan before generation III. I deemed their power unfair over other types (over poison type, my most favorite type, primarily) and their seemingly undefeated status in Generation I. However, when I came to possess Steven's Beldum, and managed to train it to Metagross. I was in love. Metagross' design is one of the simplest yet really powerful design GF had ever made. One look at him, and you'll know you're in the presence of a strong Pokemon.

As for the current topic:

If you became a Psychic-type Pokemon all of a sudden, what would you do with your newfound powers?

Read minds. One of mys childhood dreams. I am constantly plagued by paranoia nowadays, so I want to examine every mind I meet.

YAMI999

Pokemons A Class Dragon Master
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
Username: YAMI999
Partner Pokemon: Chaos the Alakazam
Fav Psychic-types: Alakazam, Slowbro, Victini, Musharna, Gardevoir, Espeon & Xatu
Why you like the Psychic-type: I like Psychic types because they teleport, use telekinesis, They levatate,etc... and there cute & strong.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Welcome to the Psychic-type fanclub, YAMI999 and miltankRancher! I hope you have a nice time here ^-^

Anyway, new members usually mean new discussion topic, and here it is:

Also, Hot damn it's Tropius - I don't mind if you make us a logo, no matter how bad it is! We could use one :D Idc if you're no good with photoshop, I'd accept anything, really.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
One of the best psychic moves I really like to utilize is Calm Mind and Psychic. Calm Mind simply because of its simple animation and Psychic, because hell. It is Psychic. It is the move. What else can I say?

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2013

It's gotta be confusion, it was a last resort to thwart Whitney's miltank with its damn rollout, it confused it so it couldn't use rollout.

Also ill get to work. The only problem is I don't have a PC or anything I'm actually on a mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back