• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
in sol platinum, where can i find clamperl?
and can i find a place to download your games without patching?

Elvoz

Count of Tuscany
Years
Hey man, I just downloaded Yang White, it's awesome! However, I encountered a problem. Everything works fine except for that the game freezes when I open the Pokedex. When it should show the list, the screen just goes black. I'm playing on DeSmuME and I've tried both a non-pre-patched Europe rom and a pre-patched Europe rom...

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Hi everyone. I know u haven't heard from me and it's actually been awhile since I last posted something on this thread, but I just wanted everybody to know that I'm still working on mah Black2/White2 mod. I know I'm late to make this game since X version Y version's out. But da game by itself is WAY too easy...

Soo this is a showcase battle showing off Roxie's team. I narrator in this vid, so funny comments about my voice. >.>

Spoiler:

Elvoz

Count of Tuscany
Years
Cool video! Looking forward to those hacks then as well; B/W 2 are awesome (PWT!).

Anyway, I'm still having trouble with Yin Black & Yang White. I tried two more different Europe roms (pre-patched) and I tried No$GBA, but I still can't open the Pokedex. Screen just goes black and game crashes. Anyone else having this problem? Btw, I'm still at Route 1, simply because I encountered the Pokédex problem.

EDIT: So far I had only tried Yang White, but the Pokedex does work on Yin Black!
EDIT2: Fixed it! Turns out it was just all my stupid fault; I picked Treecko and then proceeded to try and open my Pokedex while I hadn't caught or seen any Gen V pokemon yet, which obviously caused the game to crash. I'm now thoroughly enjoying playing this hack!

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Cool video! Looking forward to those hacks then as well; B/W 2 are awesome (PWT!).

Anyway, I'm still having trouble with Yin Black & Yang White. I tried two more different Europe roms (pre-patched) and I tried No$GBA, but I still can't open the Pokedex. Screen just goes black and game crashes. Anyone else having this problem? Btw, I'm still at Route 1, simply because I encountered the Pokédex problem.

EDIT: So far I had only tried Yang White, but the Pokedex does work on Yin Black!
EDIT2: Fixed it! Turns out it was just all my stupid fault; I picked Treecko and then proceeded to try and open my Pokedex while I hadn't caught or seen any Gen V pokemon yet, which obviously caused the game to crash. I'm now thoroughly enjoying playing this hack!
Hahahah. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help u. But yeah, soon as you see a Patrat, you'll be able to open yer pokedex. Thing is, it a bug where if u haven't saw any unova pokemon in your pokedex your game will freeze. :p Have u download PokeGen to activate the National Dex yet?

Elvoz

Count of Tuscany
Years
Yep, I did, and it works just fine. I'm enjoying it a lot so far, really splendid! Good luck on your B/W 2 hack, looking forward to that as well :)

Years
Really nice video, that is a tough battle you prepared there. You have improved quite a lot Tentacool's Defense and Koffing's Special Defense, I didn't expect them to be able to tank those hits. And the Skuntank seems so hard to kill, luckily you managed to paralyze it, and Acid Spray is an amazing tool in-game as the AI never switches out. Haunter seems to be a formidable opponent as well. And some of the details... I liked Rattled Kirlia a lot, and as usual the learnsets of the Pokémon look really well thought. Really looking forward to that game!

The Grubby Pup

Years
Really nice video, that is a tough battle you prepared there. You have improved quite a lot Tentacool's Defense and Koffing's Special Defense, I didn't expect them to be able to tank those hits. And the Skuntank seems so hard to kill, luckily you managed to paralyze it, and Acid Spray is an amazing tool in-game as the AI never switches out. Haunter seems to be a formidable opponent as well. And some of the details... I liked Rattled Kirlia a lot, and as usual the learnsets of the Pokémon look really well thought. Really looking forward to that game!
Thanks for the feedback...The game will be fully completed by next week, just doing a few thing with in-game dialogue....Just making sure everything is in the right place.

And yeah, I was just surprise as u were. Especially with the whole Psybeam thing. O.o I know I increased all Pokemon base stat, but Tentacool weakest stat should still be its defense, just like Koffing with its Sp. Def stat.

And haha...yeah, that Skuntank was really hard, luckily I had Thunder Wave on Electrike, cuz if I didn't most likely it woulda ran through my whole team. Good thing the AI is too dumb to switch out when stats are lower drastically. As for Haunter... >.> lol

Yep, I did, and it works just fine. I'm enjoying it a lot so far, really splendid! Good luck on your B/W 2 hack, looking forward to that as well :)
I'm glad you're enjoying Yin Black/Yang White. It means alot to see that from you. ^w^ And yah, still wish I coulda helped, that's what this thread for anyways...so ask for help, when needed. Thanks for all the support...

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Alright soon to be released i will play them and post em on my youtube channel :P just x and y has been keepin my occupied lately :P

Elvoz

Count of Tuscany
Years
Currently playing my way through Yang White, what an awesome hack! I plan to make a video when I reach the E4. And good to hear your B/W 2 hacks are almost finished, that's awesome!

Elvoz

Count of Tuscany
Years
Thanks for the feedback...The game will be fully completed by next week, just doing a few thing with in-game dialogue....Just making sure everything is in the right place.

And yeah, I was just surprise as u were. Especially with the whole Psybeam thing. O.o I know I increased all Pokemon base stat, but Tentacool weakest stat should still be its defense, just like Koffing with its Sp. Def stat.

And haha...yeah, that Skuntank was really hard, luckily I had Thunder Wave on Electrike, cuz if I didn't most likely it woulda ran through my whole team. Good thing the AI is too dumb to switch out when stats are lower drastically. As for Haunter... >.> lol

I'm glad you're enjoying Yin Black/Yang White. It means alot to see that from you. ^w^ And yah, still wish I coulda helped, that's what this thread for anyways...so ask for help, when needed. Thanks for all the support...

Any updates on the B/W 2 hack? :D

The Grubby Pup

Years
Any updates on the B/W 2 hack? :D
Well, version one is now available to the public. Just check da OP.

Also, I'm sorry it took me forever to release this hack...I'm not gonna lie...I had lost interest in hacking during development countless times; I'm talking months without touching it. lol But as u can see, I eventually got it done. ^^

Here's a new vid of me fighting against the rival in Undella Town
Spoiler:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Omg...about time slacker :) ... and your welcome for beta testing it for you to...plz check out part 1 of YW2 I have done

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Looking forward to getting playing on this! Just wondering, why no wild pokemon location doc or gym leader doc?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I'll do a boss playthrough on YT after I get some free time and mess around with it a little. Definitely doing Yang White 2 though so I can start with my boy Bulbasaur

The Grubby Pup

Years
Yes!, you released it! Congratulations! Will try it out for sure, you are amazing, I really admire the originalty of your mods!
Hehehe. Why thanks u. I hope you enjoy the mod. If u encounter any problems, please report it here to da thread.

Omg...about time slacker :) ... and your welcome for beta testing it for you to...plz check out part 1 of YW2 I have done

Hahaha. Okay, okay, okay. I'll admit. I was a total slacker. Da mod had been done since Jan. lol I was just too lazy to make a thread for it. Thanks for having da patience to wait for it. And thanks for beta-testing for me, Shamize. I couldn't have done it without u. U kept pushing me up to finishing it. lol

Looking forward to getting playing on this! Just wondering, why no wild pokemon location doc or gym leader doc?
Oh, I'm sorry. I never got around in making one. lol For the time being if you're looking for a specific pokemon just ask for it. And I'll tell u where they're located. ^^" I will make a doc for the wild pokemon, but as for the trainers...this time, I want the players to be surprised. Have u played this on challenge mode yet? :p

Getting my ass kicked and it's only the tutorial battle lol
Awww, hell yeah baby. I'm definitely gonna watch yo vidz, dude. Ur always exploiting da game's AI making them look like saps. lmao I'll give u a comment over mah YT account. :3

Back