• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Piloswine

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Christmas time! So let's discuss some of our favourite winter-y Pokemon! :)

20100417204503%21221Piloswine.png

Ever used one? Did it serve you well in the Elite Four? Or is it too late in-game? Whatchu think of the design? :)

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Not a big fan of ice types so I never used it, but I have considered using it in a future playthrough. It's a cute big ball of fur, the design is good.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I love how its name is pile of swine. Hehehe
I actually used one for the first time in my unfinished playthrough of Silver. I never used it because it was so late game but I decided to give it a try this time. It's a delightful Pokemon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
piloswine is a very good boy. he hair cover he eyes. he have floppy listeners and piggy nose. a good boy. A+ would use every playthrough

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I only used one in Colosseum, it died all the time, but that's probably because I was a bad player back then. When I needed an ice type in Silver, I ended up choosing Jynx due to already having a ground type.

Sometime I'll be sure to give it another chance.

Back