• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
Years
Me too. But the Ruby hack I can play only Pokémon Ruby Destiny (all version).
People said because the save type. But it isn't work for me.
Can you play Pokémon RD (this hack)?
i had that too , check emulation options and change to GBA .
If it stil doesn,t work download 0907 rom gba . and patch with lips (use LoG beta 4) then download and play on VBA 1.51

cspmoneymaker

So,how long did you guys manage to go ? I played this about 1 month ago,it was soooooooooooo cool (I love all of your hack DJG).But then when I reach the event that have 5 gangs and 4 man,standing at Angeallen,If I talk to any of those man they will let me choose one pokemon,if I choose any of my pokemon,guess what,the game crashed !!! But if I don't choose,press back and it will also crash !!! What am I to do ? Have anyone go further than this ? Or did I just download the wrong ips,plz give me yours if you can go further than me.I'm really appreciate !!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2010
Please help, I'm stuck.

I'm in Silkwind. I can't find the academy, and the gym leader isn't there. What do I have to do?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Please help, I'm stuck.

I'm in Silkwind. I can't find the academy, and the gym leader isn't there. What do I have to do?
Go southeast until you get to Oceanshine City.
Go to the PokeCenter there and talk to a known fellow, Richard.
Then, I think the Elemental Guardian - Gym Leader will be in Silkwind.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Which part of game? After academy was destroyed?

,If I talk to any of those man they will let me choose one pokemon,if I choose any of my pokemon,guess what,the game crashed !!! But if I don't choose,press back and it will also crash !!! What am I to do ? Have anyone go further than this ? Or did I just download the wrong ips,plz give me yours if you can go further than me.I'm really appreciate !!!
Wtf? You shouldn't be allowed to speak with any of them :O
Weird bug...

Years
I'm playing beta 4 and I've completed chapter 3 but I know beta 4 covers all of chapter 4 as well. What am I supose to do after the event with meeting Angeallen's trainer in the pokemon center nursery in boulder city?

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
I'm playing beta 4 and I've completed chapter 3 but I know beta 4 covers all of chapter 4 as well. What am I supose to do after the event with meeting Angeallen's trainer in the pokemon center nursery in boulder city?

Check the page before this... I think someone replied about that

DJG, are we planning on editing some of the tiles? to give it the realistic effect?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
If change the EM OW, so, change the sprite too. But there are "showpokepic" script when you talk to the EM. So, need change the pics too.

Yeah, need to make the main character OW.

I rather have the Big Pics deleted, because I
want a real fresh feel to the Hack.

I think Ruby ones are nice ;)
I don't think they need to be changed .)

Having "twins" are bad.
No good.
New OWs and scripts are all you need
in a Hack.

I don't care about tiles.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
I rather have the Big Pics deleted, because I
want a real fresh feel to the Hack.

Having "twins" are bad.
No good.
in a Hack.

~demanding, much? :\

1. If DJG will delete the mugshots then It'll be more like an ordinary hack right?

2. Are you referring to the characters from RSE and we'll be changing them because it's bad to have original characters in a hack? Think of the people who sprite for this hack ok?

3. tile change is just a suggestion, it's still fine if DJG didn't edit them

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Okay pipz, I'm back after I was so darn sick/ill...
My parents had to trouble themselves to get me to a hospital yesterday at 12:00 midnight 'cause I got worst. It was funny talking to the doctor at 2 o'clock in the morning after my blood sample. He was so darn sleepy and we could no longer hear his voice and he fell asleep on his desk. The nurses were whispering to each other... xD

Anywho, although I am here, I never said that I am fine now. :(
I am still sick, but a little better. Still need to go to a hospital tomorrow for another blood sample and compare the results.

My head still aches when I look at the monitor screen even when it's already adjusted. =/

Anyways...

Destined do you need Ow sprites with the backsprites of ??? :D
I finished both backsprites now, I'm awaiting your reply.

Yeah, if you can do that, then it would be nice. :3

Good hack!
Anyway, I want to ask if the Tower of Fate from Rescue Rangers will be included later in the hack.

Of course! :D

Wait... if you're the OW Spriter, then you should make
all of the Main Character OWs + the Elemental Masters.

He's not assigned to do those tasks...

So,how long did you guys manage to go ? I played this about 1 month ago,it was soooooooooooo cool (I love all of your hack DJG).But then when I reach the event that have 5 gangs and 4 man,standing at Angeallen,If I talk to any of those man they will let me choose one pokemon,if I choose any of my pokemon,guess what,the game crashed !!! But if I don't choose,press back and it will also crash !!! What am I to do ? Have anyone go further than this ? Or did I just download the wrong ips,plz give me yours if you can go further than me.I'm really appreciate !!!

What beta did you try and download?
Yeah, it's a known bug. Never thought that bug still existed. Sigh...

Please help, I'm stuck.

Talk to the guy who's blocking the way to a building in Bouquet Field.
Then go to Oceanshine City's PokéCenter and talk to the Felinar Maniac there. Then head back up to Silkwind Town and earn a badge/symbol, and hen go back to the building in Bouquet Field.

After that, head way back to Krystal Path and get HM Surf from the hiker there and after that, head back again to Boulder City(tiring, huh?) and head right and right and right and use surf and so on~

DJG, are we planning on editing some of the tiles? to give it the realistic effect?

if you can make some, that'll be lovely. Just send 'em to H20 Turquoise. ;)
Also, can you do the hero and heroine's OW where then 'jump' when they use Surf and their OW when using HMs?

I rather have the Big Pics deleted, because I want a real fresh feel to the Hack.

Having "twins" are bad.
No good.
in a Hack.

1. If I delete those, then one of the uniqueness of this hack will just go 'bye-bye', right?
2. But double battles are fun! :3
3. Not really. A new map and new scripts the key to make a new map. Graphics are secondary.

hey DGJ will the guide work for Beta 4.1?

Yep. But I don't think I can finish it soon, though. :\

I started playing Pokemon RD:LOG again. I went to Nurse Joy and she told me I had PokeRus, which is great I guess.

Lucky you~ :D

Lugia? In Vextra Forest? I need to find a fishing rod!

oh noes... ;_;

cspmoneymaker

First of all,hope you can be back to normal soon DJG ! Good luck !
Second,can anyone give me the latest beta ? I really wanna continue this amazing game !!!

Years
Get well soon, DJG:D. Headaches fail.
By the way, if you want any help/ anyone to sprite the Big Pics for you, let me know. I'd been working on some for my hack (decided not to use them after seeing your hack), I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, so I could do some for you from scratch if you need them, and if no-one's already doing them. They probably are:).
~anyway, good luck, with the hack and getting well soon.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
1. If I delete those, then one of the uniqueness of this hack will just go 'bye-bye', right?
2. But double battles are fun! :3

1. Yes, it's unique, but having the same OWs
from the original Ruby Rom ain't good. (Especially
important people and EM's.)

2. That's not what meant.
What I refer to "twins" are
the same OWs from the original Ruby Rom.

Edit: There's a job offer on new big pics
on the post above mine.

~demanding, much? :\

1. If DJG will delete the mugshots then It'll be more like an ordinary hack right?

2. Are you referring to the characters from RSE and we'll be changing them because it's bad to have original characters in a hack? Think of the people who sprite for this hack ok?

No, no, not demanding, I just wanna
express some of my opinions.

1. Sorry, I changed my mind after I heard
a job offer on big pics.

2. Yes, new OWs rock! Doing this makes the Hack 2X the fun and
it's worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back