• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanmade Pokemon Expansion #1

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Years
This is my first fan-made Pokemon TCG Expansion set. I ment to post this on December 21st but I didn't have time due to the holidays. I first came up with this set some time around November. After that comes the Ice type expansion set (Like the Dragon Set) which has the new "Ice Type" introduced. So far I'm going to reveal 2 cards from the set:

Theme decks:

Storm Surge (Water And Electric)

Green Cyclone (Grass and Psychic)

Card List:

Sceptile

Blastoise

Squirtle

Wartortle

Treecko

Grovyle

Revealed Cards:

1. Blastoise:
fBdZYSNSRyeD.jpg

Blastoise is an improvement of the HeartGold SoulSilver Unleashed version. It's ability Waterlog comes from the Diamond & Pearl Secret Wonders deck. You can quickly spread your energys fast making this a powerhouse, along with Hydro Launcher on it's side this is a dominator. It is the main card in the Theme Deck "Storm Surge". I plan on using the Unleashed Background and the artwork MCSaurs on Devaintart made. Credits go to him:
Squirtle_Wartortle_Blastoise_by_MCsaurus.jpg

2. Squirtle:
fBdZYSNSRyjD.jpg

Squirtle is almost the same as in HeartGold SoulSilver Unleashed only this time he's a bit better. With Water Spout he can do 10 damage to a benched Pokemon on your opponent's side. It is featured in the "Storm Surge" Deck. I yet again plan on using the Unleashed background, add a fountain to it, and put the Dream World artwork of Squirtle on it instead of the Unleashed one.
normal_007Squirtle_Dream.png

So please comment, suggest some cards, and this will be updated so stay tuned! ;)

Back