• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] AZ's Floette Video Reveal - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Wow awesome,I hope the event features were we encounter AZ again and he lets us battle his floette to catch in a special location :0

The special attack looks cool,is the recoil about 40%?

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Wow awesome,I hope the event features were we encounter AZ again and he lets us battle his floette to catch in a special location :0

The special attack looks cool,is the recoil about 40%?

It's like recoil damage on other moves that harshly lower it.. so basically like the more you damage your opponent, i.e. from full health to death and they had alot of HP, you'll probably be left in the yellow or even red if they were tanky.

as for the event.. I can imagine AZ will return, you'll battle him again, and afterwards he'll want to leave Floette in your care, maybe time for him to go, a deep sleep or *cough*death*cough* or maybe he just feels Floette will do better in your care :)!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Also I guess AZ's Floette is Legendary status.. it cannot breed with others, not even with ditto.

And with it's different move set that it learns when leveling up.. this means it's not a normal Floette but a totally different Pokemon all together that just happens to share the name.. especially for the fact it has an overpowered signature move like most legendaries.

Doesn't really denote "Legend Status".

Its a special case like Notch'd Ear Pichu in which it is effected by outside source, preventing it from evolving or furthering its development. How does its stat's compare to that of another Floette? Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed at all either.

If anything, the zombification it went through (It died and was brought back to life) prevents it from breeding and evolving.

That signature move must be linked to AZ's death ray. It must have given the Floette powers, that no normal Floette has, thus, the new, powerful move, and the above normal stats.

I'm quite disappointed in its Signature move. Now there isn't any hidden attack to link to Zygarde to give him in a possible third. Doesn't look like there is much they can add to him to make him impressive enough for focus.

Also the Floette can be seen using Light of Ruin in the screenshots with the war story. So it had the move before AZ revived it. If anything the ultimate weapon AZ designed was based off of his Floette and not the other way around.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I'm quite disappointed in its Signature move. Now there isn't any hidden attack to link to Zygarde to give him in a possible third. Doesn't look like there is much they can add to him to make him impressive enough for focus.

It's because alot of people try to spec Zygarde like any other dragon (i.e. outrage, dragon pulse, earthquake, etc) basically a garchomp in disguise... instead Zygarde needs to be made into a WALL. he is the onyl dragon capible of Walling besides Giratina. but unlike Giratina, Zygarde has access to Camoflauge.. use it and instantly Zygarde loses all it's vulnerabilities to ice, fairy, and dragon so it is a more efficient wall, as fighting moves hardly leave a scratch on it as compared to fairy/ice/dragon moves..

This is my favorite set up, i've used it sucessfully and even have videos showing it can be done sucessfully and totally sweep your opponent..

Prior to Pokemon Bank's release, before I had access to my Arceus, I used an Adamant Zygarde as a Pseudo-Arceus.. 252 EVs in HP, 252 in Attack. Have him hold a Silk Scarf.. Send him out to someone who can't really hurt him, move 1. Use Camoflauge.. move 2. use Coil or Dragon Dance (optional).. move 3. Extreme speed the crap out of your opponents.. you'll one-shot everything that isn't resistant to normal like Arceus does. Zygarde's Attack is near the god Pokemon itself... @level 50 Adamant Arceus' attack is 227, Adamant Zygarde's attack is 215...

So with the use of camoflauge, Zygarde turns into a normal type, so it gets STAB on Extreme Speed, and mixed with the Silk Scarf boost, and a Coil or Dragon Dance Boost (optional), nothing will survive..

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
It sounds like it might be like the spiky eared pichu. Have you tried trading it? It might be locked into the game it was found in like the pichu was

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be a planned event for the upcoming third version/sequels that can also be transferred to the vanilla versions via trading?

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
oh Arceus!!! Floette is powerful...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeyDXrvX75Q[/ame]
Floette @ 1:30

It One-Shot a Rotom-W.. i have a previous video on my youtube against that same rotom, and noone could put a scratch on it, barely chip away it's health but we ultimately lost, but today with AZ's Floette, it completely destroy that Rotom!!

That should tell you just how powerful it is... it's pretty much uber legendary-like in my opinion.

This was my Saved Battle Video from a Live Stream against x_optimus786 and whov1an over on their Twitch streaming accounts.

Last edited:

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I really wanna see the base stats on this thing...

To give you an idea:

Normal Floette Base Stat Totals: 371
AZ'S Floette Base Stat Totals: 551

Here's the potential max stats for a Normal Floette @ Level 100:
HP 312
atk 207
def 212
sp.atk 273
sp.def 324
speed 223

and here's the max stats for AZ's Floette @ Level 100:

HP: 352
Atk: 251
Def: 256
Sp.Atk: 383
Sp.Def: 390
Speed: 311

Also for good measue, here's Florges @ Level 100:

HP: 360
ATK: 251
DEF: 258
SP.ATK: 355
SP.DEF: 447
SPEED: 273

Compared to florges, they share about the same HP, defense, and atk is the same, but in Sp. Atk and Speed, AZ'S Floette surpasses Florges, while Florges surpasses in sp.def.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
unfortunately it's untradable, else I'd clone the crap out of it and distribute them.

Any ideas on why its untradeable? I find it odd how in a game where one of the major focuses is trading that there's Pokemno you can't trade.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Any ideas on why its untradeable? I find it odd how in a game where one of the major focuses is trading that there's Pokemno you can't trade.

it's not officially release yet.. i am sure the trade block on the lati megastones, az's floette, diancie, etc will be lifted once gamefreak releases them.

Trade block just pretty much prevents people from distributing them to the masses before the official release..

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
The spiky eared pichu was untradeable. It could Only exist in the game you got it in.

it's actually tradable, but it wont be with the spiky ear. it would turn into a normal pichu as the B/W generation games didn't code in support for the 2nd form.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
it's not officially release yet.. i am sure the trade block on the lati megastones, az's floette, diancie, etc will be lifted once gamefreak releases them.

Trade block just pretty much prevents people from distributing them to the masses before the official release..

But wasn't the Spiky Eared Pichu untradeable, even when it was officially released? I'm not so sure that AZ's Floette is untradeable just because its not officially released yet...

Back