The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover PokéCommunity Daily
Greenlit Speculation on Pokemon Go's "Legendary" Summer

PokéCommunity Daily The article workshop for PokéCommunity Daily. Pitch your ideas for PC Daily articles here.

Old May 22nd, 2017 (8:33 AM).
we're on another mentality

Nature: Brave
Pokemon Go just won a Webby award for best mobile game of 2017. When Niantic accepted the award last weekend, they mentioned that this coming Summer is going to be "legendary".

What does this mean? This is where I want to create a speculation article about this! A lot of people are probably gonna think that we may finally have our first legendary capture (the three birds, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres), but what else could we get? Not to mention the first anniversary to Pokemon GO is coming in a couple of months, but that's something I'd like to write about soon once time gets closer.

For this, I may just get 2-3 PC peeps and ask them what they think about the upcoming summer and what speculations they may have!

Thoughts? Discuss!

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 22nd, 2017 (5:08 PM).
Which is which?

Nature: Jolly
Sounds good to me. I'd start off with a brief description of what the Webby awards are and all, plus include a video of the line (I have a link but it's the full dang Webby video so if there's no shorter version we'll need to just say "look at this time for the line"). Speculating on what that means seems a good way to follow on as well.

How will you ask PC folks about it/where?
Old May 22nd, 2017 (9:59 PM).

Oh yes, certainly! I know some people won't really know what they are and what it means for the game itself. So, I will be sure to include that.

Basically I kinda want to ask their thoughts about what to expect for this summer, what this so-called "legendary event" is about and what kind of perks and benefits we could get for the summer. This could probably bring in some hype as we approach July.
Old May 23rd, 2017 (5:55 PM).
Which is which?

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium View Post
Oh yes, certainly! I know some people won't really know what they are and what it means for the game itself. So, I will be sure to include that.

Basically I kinda want to ask their thoughts about what to expect for this summer, what this so-called "legendary event" is about and what kind of perks and benefits we could get for the summer. This could probably bring in some hype as we approach July.
My point was more how would you ask them, haha. PM to specific people, or a discussion thread in the GO section saying replies will be used in the article to be made?

+1 regardless of the path taken, but I still wanna know. ;p
Old May 23rd, 2017 (6:51 PM).

Sorry I misread! It was midnight lmao

Actually, to encourage more activity in the Go section, I don't mind doing a thread!
Old May 23rd, 2017 (7:28 PM).
  • GT

Nature: Sassy
Oh, this sounds very fun. Especially since you'd be including member thoughts on what it could possibly be. Plus the GO section could use a little spark in activity. +1 from me as well.
Old May 23rd, 2017 (7:43 PM). Edited May 24th, 2017 by Radiating.

Nature: Calm
I think this is a great idea, and I agree with bobandbill to add a short descriptions of the Webby's and how Pokemon GO were chosen for best mobile game of 2017. Some of ideas could be possible legendary Pokemon/events, but it'd be best to ask other folks over in the Pokemon GO section. This could also give the GO section some activity since it seems to be waning.

+1 from me
Old May 24th, 2017 (10:54 AM).
It's over, isn't it?

Nature: Serious
As long as it is emphasized that this is a speculative article, and there are no attempts towards being clickbaity (not that you would, just clarifying) I'm in.

Quick Reply