• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Game Corner

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How often do you guys play the Game Corner in these games? Do you think it's just a waste of space? Have you ever won anything good? Are the prizes worth it? Share yo thoughts! :)

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
Years
Always. Gold and Silver for Dratini, Crystal for Cubone. Cheap as too only takes like 15 minutes of grinding to get

Years
I mostly only go there for the music, as it's one of my favorite tunes in the games. I don't waste too much time grinding for coins, unless I just outright buy a bunch.

Last edited:

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
Trying to get Max coins is fun sometimes, I think I somewhat trained my eyes to follow the first two 7's but the last one always fails. : (

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I haven't been playing! :( I definitely should though, I love spending money on games I cannot win lol I know as a kid I LOVED playing them... pretty sure I've at least dreamed of winning on them a few times!

Back