• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Inviting to Raids & Gift stickers

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
A bit late but...

Gift stickers are coming to pogo! You'll be able to add stickers to your Gifts, hence the name. There are two known so far, the Pikachu sticker and the Bulbasaur.
Screenshot-2020-06-11-07-46-43-94.jpg

Now! The important part!

Inviting to Raids. You will be able to invite friends to raids wherever they are ! This feature will start rolling out at the end of this month.

What do you think about this?

I think that the raid invitations are going to increase the number of raids I do because I'll invite friends to the raid and make a usually-impossible 4-star to possible.

Years
These are very silly imo. The fact that stickers, which in like all?? other games tend to just be aesthetic and have no effect on gameplay, can be bought in the shops and run out like inventory items is just...bad design choice. Seems like another monetization move for Niantic :x

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
Yep, packs of these will be available in the shop (estimated cost 100 pokécoins), which means:

Player buys 100 coins --> Player spends 100 coins on gift stickers.
In the end, they paid a dollar

Back