• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SUN, MOON, & STARS: Gen 7 Trading!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hey, so sorry about the lateness. My university's internet has been crapping out lately so I haven't really been able to connect (I'm using my Phone's hotspot right now).

Hi!Your order comprising of:
BeastBall: Eevee
DreamBall:Chimchar,Torchic
MoonBall:Starly
SafariBall:Carvanha,Gligar,Kecleon,Shroomish
is available.
Please do tell me if you'd like to add or make adjustment,and if my requests were completed and the trade is satisfactory to you.
Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't start because I wasn't sure if you were going to be okay with what I posted or not, and since I wanted 8 of yours, I wasn't sure which 8 of mine you wanted. Also, a few of mine do not have HA: Poliwag does not have HA since it was caught in HGSS not SM, Fast HA Combee is not possible, and Safari HA Trapinch is also not legal. I also do not have Level Tepig with HA. Please let me know if you're still interested. Sorry I should have noticed before when I accepted but I assumed that what you wanted was directly from my spreadsheet (so I assumed if you listed HA that meant I had it on the spreadsheet).

How about Dream Ball Durant??? Definitely i need the combee and Nincada
Okay, I'll get started on breeding. I can trade in several hours or earlier tomorrow, or on late Saturday/Sundya.

Hello! Would you care to take a look at my shop? I'm interested in your RNGd Shiny Jolly Type: Null.
I list full details. Many of the events don't fulfill your OT/game cart criteria except my Ash Greninja (with proof), my touched event Snorlax (with proof), the PokeBank Regis (from a user here), PokeBank Johto Starters (from users here), my Magearna (with proof), and my SPR2012 Reshiram (with proof). You'll be more likely to find something under Shinies or EV-trained, since many of those are self-obtained and thus nickname-able as well (minus my VC Red Shinies). Thank you!

Sadly Gible was born im SuMo, so we'll have to trade there since I cannot send it back :( I'll get her the nickname!
Also I'll take a look at your Rareball section, I collect them too so I may have something you don't :3
Okay, I can trade later today or early tomorrow, or later Saturday/Sunday.

Why yes, I do have a hat Pikachu.
Sure, I don't care which one any's cool with me as long as it's legit. If it's okay, it would be easier to trade this weekend Saturday/Sunday because Aura Mew is likely still on my older files and I will need time to transfer it up. Sorry about this.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Okay, I can trade later today or early tomorrow, or later Saturday/Sunday.

No worries, I'm not in a hurry :3
Can you name the Glameow "Princesse"? (With the e at the end please ^-^)
I'll get home pretty late today (~8PM EDT, GMT-4), so it may be better to schedule the trade on the weekend, if you won't be online when I get home :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'm not sure what you're interested in from my shop, but I'm willing to make a deal. However, take your time as needed! I'm a college student as well, so I understand lol.

EDIT: I see your new note about having RNGd Type: Null for a long time lol. I get it. I've RNGd before, and it's tough. It's okay if you're not interested!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't start because I wasn't sure if you were going to be okay with what I posted or not, and since I wanted 8 of yours, I wasn't sure which 8 of mine you wanted. Also, a few of mine do not have HA: Poliwag does not have HA since it was caught in HGSS not SM, Fast HA Combee is not possible, and Safari HA Trapinch is also not legal. I also do not have Level Tepig with HA. Please let me know if you're still interested. Sorry I should have noticed before when I accepted but I assumed that what you wanted was directly from my spreadsheet (so I assumed if you listed HA that meant I had it on the spreadsheet).
No need to be sorry,it's ok :) I'm still down with it if you are,it's no biggie.
If you are interested in more of my rareball,I'd like to trade them to have extra HA mon no matter the ball,adding to the rareballs I want. I really enjoy breeding :D oh,the thrill of a 0IV Speed Honedge being born *nosebleed*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Apparently most HA/ball combos are legal now,since male can pass down the ball in case of ditto as mother,or same species and evolution stage pokemons(chance is 50%) : so to get for instance a safari ball HA Trapinch,one needs a HA trapinch(in any ball) to mate it with and get a bit lucky,since HA have a minor chance to pass on.
http://www.azurilland.com/forums/po...-comprehensive-list-of-all-specialty-pokeball
Edit: I am leaving my home for a 10 day holyday with a special one on thursday,and I won't haveweb access for my 3ds,so if you want to trade it will have to wait until I'm back.

Hi,I am back and able to trade if you are still active.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Re bump:
- Took off events I didn't obtain myself
- Added all the RNGs I did in gen 7 this summer
- Generally reformatted

No worries, I'm not in a hurry :3
Can you name the Glameow "Princesse"? (With the e at the end please ^-^)
I'll get home pretty late today (~8PM EDT, GMT-4), so it may be better to schedule the trade on the weekend, if you won't be online when I get home :)

Hi,I am back and able to trade if you are still active.

If you are still interested let me know. Nevan90 we would probably have to adjust the trade, though!

Last edited:

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Re bump:
- Generally reformatted

If you are still interested let me know. Nevan90 we would probably have to adjust the trade, though!
I'm still interested! :)
I'll have a new look at your shop as well!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Added:
RKrmbjE.png
rIUq6rK.png
tapu-koko.png
brBpjG2.png

Tapu Koko (#785)
OT: Melemele 170714
Timid | Electric Surge | 31.4.30.31.31.31 (HP Ice)
Moves: Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, Electro Ball
RNG'd using pokecalcNTR and 3DSRNGTool.

Next addition: PC Mimikyu 5IV Adamant

I'm still interested! :)
I'll have a new look at your shop as well!

Cool! Just let me know.

I'd also be interested in the HP Fire shiny Diancie from your shop, if you know where it came from!

Last edited:

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Cool! Just let me know.

I'd also be interested in the HP Fire shiny Diancie from your shop, if you know where it came from!

Sadly, I do not know where it's from, I got it in a trade from MechaMoth, who himself got it in a trade seemingly not on Pokécommunity.
Just ping me on Discord when you can trade for Gible :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Hi, understand the required format, and i will do it after confirming some information below:

I have got DBHA Golett, 5IVs, listed in your Want List; however i dont sure what i can get from your shop. 1:1 breedable? or event/shiny listed in your shop?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Added:

RKrmbjE.png
rIUq6rK.png
mimikyu.png
brBpjG2.png

Mimikyu (#778)
OT: ポケセン 170922
Adamant | Disguise | 31.31.31.14.31.31
Moves: Astonish, Play Rough, Copycat, Substitute
RNG'd using pokecalcNTR and 3DSRNGTool.
Pokemon Center Halloween Shiny Mimikyu. Self obtained.
RNG Proof (username not listed because I have like 5 over different sites..)
No direct proof for this one because the PC staff member took my DS and showed me how to get it, but I have proof for a JPN-language tagged one I got at the same time (with my FC and reddit username in photo).

Hi, understand the required format, and i will do it after confirming some information below:

I have got DBHA Golett, 5IVs, listed in your Want List; however i dont sure what i can get from your shop. 1:1 breedable? or event/shiny listed in your shop?

Usually stuff of the same value would be nice, so if you're looking for a breedable I could do that!

Also, I forgot to mention, but IVs for breedables can be anything, if you have some stuff that's not 5IV I'll still be interested!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Can I have your shiny modest charmander treecko and torchic for my 2012 summer pikachu DB tornadus and wish maker jirachi

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Re bump:
- Generally reformatted

sure!I got most of what I wanted already and opened my own shop,feel free to check there too :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Can I have your shiny modest charmander treecko and torchic for my 2012 summer pikachu DB tornadus and wish maker jirachi
Unfortunately I already have all of those besides the Dream Ball Tornadus. I would be interested in that if it has good IVs, since I would use it for competitive battling.

If you are looking for just any Charmander/Treecko/Torchic that are shiny, I have a Treecko and Torchic that are not competitive (no natures or IVs) but are shiny that I could give you? They're from gen 5 and I don't have them listed because I don't know the origin (though they aren't flagged as hacks in PkHeX)

sure!I got most of what I wanted already and opened my own shop,feel free to check there too :)
okay! I'll let you know!

Seiri_Kirihiko

Pokémon Collector
Years
Wow beautiful collection.
I'd be interested in the shiny umbreon/eevee.

For what I can offer. I have some major pokemon collection (though no possibility to clone any). From shiny, to legis, to hidden, ultrabeats (sun and moon) ability and so long. Are there any preferrable you need/want right now?

Back