colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 9 Hours Ago
4,995 posts
14.4 Years
I'd love to go for Oak, but honestly I feel like Kukui has left more of an impression on me than pretty much any Pokemon professor in the past. Maybe it's just his energetic and upbeat attitude. Whereas Professors in past games were all kind of.... boring (at least, in comparison to Kukui), Kukui has this very adventurous attitude like nothing in the world can stop him from achieving his goal. I like that kind of fire in him, tbh.

Oak is definitely a second, though.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
8,696 posts
8.2 Years
I'm between Sycamore and Oak, to be honest. As much as I love Oak since he's the OG Pokemon professor, I think I'm going to have to side with Sycamore. Ahh.. it's a hard choice,

Can I put in a preemptive vote for Professor Magnolia? lol

Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
32,438 posts
11.5 Years
i love kukui honestly. he's the most proactive and standout professor in the series, aside from oak. while i think oak is iconic and a close second, kukui just leaves so much more of an impression on me and genuinely seems like a cool person to talk to if he were real.
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
8,229 posts
9.7 Years
Professor Kukui is best friends with a pro wrestler, which automatically makes him the best professor. Some people even believe that Kukui is actually the Masked Royal himself, but everyone knows that there's no way anyone would have time to be a Pokemon professor and a wrestler at the same time!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
I would've picked oak but realized how great Birch was so I picked him

Cid

from 2013

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 7 Hours Ago
3,264 posts
11.4 Years
I'd love to go for Oak, but honestly I feel like Kukui has left more of an impression on me than pretty much any Pokemon professor in the past. Maybe it's just his energetic and upbeat attitude. Whereas Professors in past games were all kind of.... boring (at least, in comparison to Kukui), Kukui has this very adventurous attitude like nothing in the world can stop him from achieving his goal. I like that kind of fire in him, tbh.

Oak is definitely a second, though.
Yes
i love kukui honestly. he's the most proactive and standout professor in the series, aside from oak. while i think oak is iconic and a close second, kukui just leaves so much more of an impression on me and genuinely seems like a cool person to talk to if he were real.
Yes
Professor Kukui is best friends with a pro wrestler, which automatically makes him the best professor. Some people even believe that Kukui is actually the Masked Royal himself, but everyone knows that there's no way anyone would have time to be a Pokemon professor and a wrestler at the same time!
And yes.

Kukui is best

Corviknight

War Master

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,369 posts
4.6 Years
Where's my Kaminko
Music seems to hold everything together.
It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes.
It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.
Lightning is best Admin

butterfox

hi I adore Pyschic foxes

Non-binary
Kansas, Texas
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13 posts
311 Days
I'm like... torn between Kukui, Sycamore and Juniper. I loved Juniper's personality in the games, Sycamore is like my overall favorite but Kukui is totally refreshing from the average professor. He feels more involved, Masked Royal, and the anime counterpart is great. and does seem like a good person to know IRL
Insert aesthetic quote here, coming soonCREDIT
Advertiser Content