Advertiser Content

Other Graphics Fakemon Sprites

Started by Celebri 3 Weeks Ago 4:37 PM
  • 11 replies
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
25 posts
76 Days
Hi! I spend some time making this Alolan Pichu sprite together with some stats, and I thought I'd share it for others to use if they want to. I'll probably add more Fakemon later (please credit me if you use this).
Here's the stats, and they're supposed to go in the pokemonforms.txt-file. I tried to stay as true to the concept of Alolan Raichu as possible, thus boosting its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def while lowering its Normal Atk and Def. I didn't want to go over its basetotal (205), so this is the Pokémon:

#-------------------------------
[PICHU-2]
FormName=Alolan
BaseStats=20,35,10,40,40,60
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
25 posts
76 Days
Alolan Pikachu is ready! Just paste this in the same folder as before (but under Pikachu's formes instead)

[PIKACHU-2]
FormName=Alolan
Type1=ELECTRIC
Type2=PSYCHIC
BaseStats=35,50,35,55,55,90
Moves=1,TAILWHIP,1,THUNDERSHOCK,5,GROWL,7,CONFUSION,10,QUICKATTACK,13,ELECTROBALL,18,THUNDERWAVE,21,PSYSHOCK,23,DOUBLETEAM,26,SPARK,29,COPYCAT,34,DISCHARGE,37,PSYWAVE,42,THUNDERBOLT,45,AGILITY,50,WILDCHARGE,53,LIGHTSCREEN,58,THUNDER

I should warn you though, if you don't have all these moves in the moves.txt file, the game will crash upon starting up. This is easy to fix though since there are a lot of people that've made those moves (alternatively you could also just delete the whole Move-line, if you don't want to mess with the Moves just yet)
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
25 posts
76 Days
Can't wait to see them! The good thing with art is that you can always come back and improve and make changes whenever you get better. I designed this fusion of Midnight Lycanroc fusioned with Zoroark (my profile picture), but no matter how many times I try, I can't seem to make a backsprite for it. I know I will eventually get the backsprite right, but that's not an option at the moment.
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
17 posts
13 Days
Hi! I spend some time making this Alolan Pichu sprite together with some stats, and I thought I'd share it for others to use if they want to. I'll probably add more Fakemon later (please credit me if you use this).
Here's the stats, and they're supposed to go in the pokemonforms.txt-file. I tried to stay as true to the concept of Alolan Raichu as possible, thus boosting its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def while lowering its Normal Atk and Def. I didn't want to go over its basetotal (205), so this is the Pokémon:

[PICHU-2]
FormName=Alolan
Hello would I be aloud to use him in my fan game? ^_^

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator

Male
South Carolina
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
372 posts
10.8 Years

[PICHU-2]
FormName=Alolan
Do you have the full form sheet for this with it's attacks and all second can I use both this and pikachu in my game?
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
25 posts
76 Days
Sure, I actually made an updated version of it! You can have both and feel free to use them. I'm currently working on other sprites as well, but they're still a work in progress.

[PIKACHU-2]
FormName=Alolan
Type1=ELECTRIC
Type2=PSYCHIC
BaseStats=35,50,35,55,55,90
Abilities=LEVITATE
Moves=1,TAILWHIP,1,THUNDERSHOCK,5,GROWL,7,CONFUSION,10,QUICKATTACK,13,ELECTROBALL,18,THUNDERWAVE,21,PSYSHOCK,23,DOUBLETEAM,26,SPARK,29,COPYCAT,34,DISCHARGE,37,PSYWAVE,42,THUNDERBOLT,45,AGILITY,50,WILDCHARGE,53,LIGHTSCREEN,58,THUNDER
BattlerEnemyY=11
[PICHU-2]
FormName=Alolan
Type1=ELECTRIC
Type2=PSYCHIC
Abilities=LEVITATE
Moves=1,THUNDERSHOCK,1,CHARM,5,TAILWHIP,8,SPARK,10,SWEETKISS,13,LIGHTSCREEN,18,THUNDERWAVE,21,THUNDERBOLT,24,CONFUSION,27,LIGHTSCREEN,31,DOUBLETEAM,35,PSYSHOCK,39,ELECTROBALL
BattlerEnemyY=8
Advertiser Content