• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Pickles are one of those godawful substances that should never be consumed but is for some reason. Like so-called "seafood" although nothing that comes from the sea is edible either >.>

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
I feel like a monster because I love pickles and all kinds of seafood and fish lol

Except oysters, those are the only seafood I won't eat

Years
sorry to hear that, redballoon ;__;

also i feel like im honestly so picky with what i eat (and have been for years). can't stand seafood. x.x

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Was fine I guess, my parents came back from their trip to Santiago on Saturday and yesterday we went to a peruvian restaurant.
Yours?

Last edited:
Years
Was fine I guess, my parents came back from their trip to Santiago on Saturday and yesterday we went to a peruvian restaurant.
Yours?
Oooh that sounds good! Was it delicious! My weekend was okay, I've not been feeling so well so I mainly chilled for most of the weekend; however, last night I went to my parents' house to celebrate my mom's birthday. Unforunately, she didn't get there until an hour after everyone else left. But I stuck around so I could see her~
was okay-ish tbh, having no luck at all xd
Oh, with job applications? ): I'm sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back