• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All-out Baby Pokemon War! Final Round!

Who is the best baby Pokemon of them all??

• Togepi

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Riolu

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Pichu

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
014c5762c97dbb19b8b2e02b72f63509.gif

Thanks to all of you for voting in the last round!! Those Pokemon who who have more than one vote will be making it into the final round, which means it's up to you all to determine who's the best of the best of these four! Who will it be? :O

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
wait, Riolu is a baby? Oh I guess baby pokémon is defined by that if you breed its evos, you'll get the evo unless you make the parent hold a special item. Right?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Pichu was my favourite Pokémon for nearly a decade so I can't in good conscience vote for anything else. I still love it a lot. ♥

Last edited:
Years
Pichu is precious and must be protected at all costs. They're all cute though but my tiny little mouse!!!

Years
Very close between Togepi and Riolu for me, but I ended up voting for the latter just because I prefer its evolution more. Misty's Togepi was always one of my favorite Pokemon from the anime though, so it definitely gets the honorable mention here!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I love Togepi but I gotta go with Pichu here! Pichu Bros, Spiky-Eared Pichu ... so many cute Pichus in the world to love!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I love them all, but part of me will always have a soft spot for Riolu! So that's where my loyalty lies. It may be an overrated choice, but I never let popularity sway my liking for a Pokémon anyway!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Forgot who I voted for last time... Since I'm a fan of Fairy Types and the fact its final form is OP thanks to its Serene Grace ability, going with Togepi here. I also love Munchlax but seeing as I aim to go as Togepi in the next iterration of FTE, kind of have to give it my support.

Back