• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Save File Exchange

Years
Oi, this is VanillaMisk. I will attempt to help with saves, as I'm working with my phone.
You can either message me on here or shoot me an email at [email protected]
No big huge complex save requests at this time please, since I'm just beginning. I'll help with as much as I possibly can. Thank you. And if anybody wants a pokémon crystal save with tons of event pokemon from PCNY let me know as I have access to it. I'll take priority on gsc pokemon saves as those are the easiest for me to work with. Will be doing gen 1,2, and 3 saves. No hack saves, sorry. And I don't have a life so I'll be able to make the saves within a decent amount of time, not like 3 months.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_AOyvx7-CYR3dJVnBjbEZIQ1U/view?usp=docslist_api
This is a link for pokemon crystal with tons of event pokemon from PCNY event. If it's not working let me know and I'll fix it. This is my first attempt at uploading a save.

Oi, VanillaMisk here. I'm going to continue the making of save states for gens 1-3, since I guess nobody else does anymore. I am also going to make saves for the Rom hacks but those will take longer. This is the format in which I will be taking requests, as it is so much easier for me to catalog.
- Game(r/b/y, g/s/c, fr/lg, r/s/e):
- Trainer name/rival name:
- Trainer gender:
- Badges obtained:
- PC Pokemon:
- Any extra info, like PC items or such

Pokemon should have the following information, unless it doesn't matter
- nickname
- level
- moveset
- evs
- hold item
Also, the easiest saves are done first, giving gens 1 and 2 priority.
I have included a save file for crystal I came upon with many event pokemon from PCNY along with other extra goodies.
If you are wondering how the progress is going on your save, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will send you pictures. No gen 4 saves at the moment, as I'm new to it all.if you have save files you would like to share, please feel free to do so in this thread with the useful information. Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
I thought I would share my Blaze Black 2 save file. The location at which the game is saved is on Route 21, just outside Humilau City. The following Pokemon are in the Party; Gallade, Gothitelle, Metagross, Xatu, Espeon and Starmie. There is also a shiny Gardevoir in the first box in the PC. I hope that covers everything! ^.^

Here is the download from Dropbox (since I cannot attach DS save files! >.<) and it is in a .dst format. :)

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
Hi... Sorry to bother... But I need a sav file for po

POKEMON EMERALD

I just need the E4 beaten
Dont care what pokemon I have
Dont care about money etc

Or Pokémon in box

Trainer name Xboxman ^_^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
Save games

Hi,

I found an old topic which is closed for pokemon save games. I can't find the new one, does somebody has an soul silver / heart gold save game with some nice legends / event pokemon?

Years
I'm not sure if I have the right thread or not
If I am playing Pokémon Roms (not hacks) through an emulator
is it possible to trade pokemon from different generations using an emulator for example
FRLG to HGSS and eventually to a pokemon bank?

I know you can do it with the original DS so not sure if there has been an emulator designed like this as well.

ronaldo99

I dont know if its the right section, if not sorry for this.

I cant seem to download the attachement from the thread below, so anyone who downloaded this save file while it worked please share it:

www .pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221562

(there should be no space between w and .)

Sigma 103

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
- Game: FireRed Version
- Trainer name/rival name: ANDREW/GREEN
- Trainer gender: Male
- Badges obtained: 0
- Party Pokemon: Charizard (Male, Lv. 100, shiny?)
- PC Pokemon: Is all 386 Pokemon possible at once just to have them all? All level 100 with best possible stats? If not, could you just get me the items I need to encounter in-game event pokemon
- max number of all items and TM's (mainly just master balls, inf rare candies, and stat boosters)

I basically just want to play through the game, but already have everything I'll need to just cruise through and enjoy the story without the hard work and have all the pokemon possible.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
- Game(fr/lg, r/s/e): glazed
- Trainer name/rival name: JACKSON no rival name
- Trainer gender: male
- Badges obtained: all the badges previous to northcoast town
- Party Pokemon:A level 29 gengar with hypnosis lick nightshade and shadow punch.
a level 35 ninetales with flamethrower will o wisp confuse ray and quick attack.
Level 41 swampert with mud shot muddy water earthquake and water pulse (confusion causing water move). with water incense thingy
Level 35 luxray with bite, thunderbolt, charge and spark.
Level 31 tangela with mega drain, ingrain, cut and I forget what else, holding a exp share
I also have a level 21 phanphy with strength and rock smash
- PC Pokemon: nothing i cant replace (got the masterball cheat)
- Any extra info, like PC items or such: i have running shoes and loads of key items that i cant remember as my save has corrupted and i cant see them. if you have played glazed and you know the items please add them to my bag as without some of them i will run into difficulties. also hms cut, strength, rock smash. basically all the stuff i would have got up to this point in the game. please mesaage me if you need any more info.

im using vba x on windows phone if that makes any difference.

Years
  • Age 95
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
Pokemon Diamond 3 starter .sav files request

Can I please get a .sav file with all 3 starters male with piplup being the lead
My name is "JOHNBUlL" and my friends name is "SEAN" Pokemon Diamond

Thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
looking for a pokemon metal version 1.2 save file that is almost at the end of victory road , preferably having the first boulder switch after finding waterfall complete, I screwed it up and the area will not refresh therefore my game is at a stand still

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 15, 2018
Can I request a Moon Emerald sav file?
Badges: all
Trainer name: Max
Rival name doesn't matter
Pokemon in Party:
Level 80 Deoxys (shiny)
Level 80 Lycanroc (shiny)
Level 80 Incineroar
Level 80 Rayquaza (shiny)
Level 80 Lunala
Natures and moves do not matter
PC pokemon: Solgaleo, Groudon, Kyogre. Level 80, nonshiny
Bag: 10-15 Masterballs and 999 rare candies, 20 of all TMs
Thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2019
Unhacked glitchless Pokemon leave green v1.1 save with starter Bulbasaur trainer name Green, Rival name Red, minimal of 60 captured Pokemon in Pokedex beaten elite 4 and finished sevii islands. So long as it meets the abouve requirements I don't care how complete the game is or what Pokemon are captured. I need the file for some rom analysis/hacking tools I'm testing.

I'm testing some tools that in theory can tell if a save has been modified by an external source. Furthermore testing for ways to circumvent thus tools.

The tools are not available at this point in time. If this project works we who are developing it will post a thread for it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2019
Oh in regards to that last post. Time is of no problem as I have very little of it. Otherwise I would do it myself.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 10, 2019
Looking for a save file before the elite four for the rom hack AshGray. I did the orange badges before taking on the elite four which was a big mistake.

Years
  • Seen today
Looking for a save file before the elite four for the rom hack AshGray. I did the orange badges before taking on the elite four which was a big mistake.

This doesn't make sense. As far as I know there is no elite four in Ash Gray.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Yes, Ash Gray does have an elite four , you can also battle them is you manage to defeat Richie

Back