• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first username on the internet?

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
The same username up till now. Can't remember the reasoning behind the name but I've stuck with this for so long that I can't think up another.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Before I went by my middle name, I used my middle name as a username online. Then when that name because my real name, I used several different names elsewhere. I've finally settled on Goo I think. Its not often taken and when it is I use rabidfireflys the only problem is now my real life friends call me Goo. I don't want to change though.

Years
I remember using some FF7-related names on IRC as some of my first usernames, although I don't remember if any of those were the first username I used. It's been long enough that I honestly don't remember what exactly it was.

Svartulv

the black wind howls.
Years
First one was Zukdeen back when I was 11yo, then I used a couple of others until I got to Svartulv.

Years
Haha, it was something like 'macminty' after my rabbit (who is dead now) on Club Penguin or something. Rip all of those things ;-;

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh GOD.

It was probably Stormy90 or something. Then I migrated to Anistorm when I got a little older, but Stormy90 was my first first username.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
death9968

E D G E L O R D

Then migrated to ODSTmarine when I started making more accounts on places.

Years
Pretty certain it was 'Djsady1', my cousin's username was 'Djsady' and I just copied him lmao. After that was 'Lunarwolf57' on Runescape :3

Back