• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Spring Season Recap

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Eromanga-sensei is the greatest anime of all time. Even with this AotY, the rest of the season wasn't too good. I expected better things from Sword Oratoria and Saenai Heroine.

Years
So I've finished the 3 single cour shows from Spring that I was following.

Eromanga-Sensei: Fun ride for the most part, but it was definitely incest-bait trash.

Saekano: More drama than I anticipated compared to the first season. Still enjoyable.

Hinako Note: A comfy, mostly fluffy show, which means it was right up my alley.

Eromanga-sensei is the greatest anime of all time. Even with this AotY, the rest of the season wasn't too good. I expected better things from Sword Oratoria and Saenai Heroine.

Eromanga was fun, but it was far from great. It was pure trash incest-bait (exactly what it said on the tin). Bookstore clerk and editor were best girls.

Also what were you expecting from Saekano Flat? It had more drama than S1, but it was still more of the first season of the show, albeit with fewer self-aware references.

I'm not sure if you are being truthful or facetious.

Like I said above, it was still a fun show, it's also just simultaneously trash.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Also what were you expecting from Saekano Flat? It had more drama than S1, but it was still more of the first season of the show, albeit with fewer self-aware references.

It had too little best girl Eriri romance and too much worst girl Megumi romance. Too much drama for me. I remember really enjoying S1, I only watched it in November, probably because there was more Eriri lol.

Also Elf was by far the best girl in EMS

Years
It had too little best girl Eriri romance and too much worst girl Megumi romance. Too much drama for me. I remember really enjoying S1, I only watched it in November, probably because there was more Eriri lol.

Also Elf was by far the best girl in EMS

o so you admit to having trash taste? :P

Eriri is the cause of a substantial amount of this season's drama, though. And I think both Utaha and Eriri deliberately try too hard to play a character type and they lose points in my book for that. Megumi is the sensible foil of a friend (because we all know Aki's at least partially deliberately trying to ignore any romantic feelings others have toward him) that Aki actually needs to balance out his full-dive into being an otaku.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
My fav last season was Shingeki no Kyojin, clearly.
Sword Oratoria was a great addition to the DanMachi universe also.

Back